Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help with plugins not installing (Read 705 times) previous topic - next topic

Help with plugins not installing

I recently re-installed my OS and I'm in the process of setting up foobar2000 again. I have a list of all the plugins I need, but I'm finding that they suddenly don't work. Before, I had Album list panel, Columns UI, EsPlaylist, Facets, Library Tree, Playlist Organizer, and Queue Contents Editor. Now, however, only the first two of these work. When I attempt to install the others, I get:
"Could not load component "foo_queuecontents.fb2k-component": This component was built for a different processor architecture."

Apparently this has something to do with 32-bit vs 64-bit, but I haven't found any way to fix it. Anyone know what I can do?
Thanks in advance, and have a spectacular day!
-Computernaut

Re: Help with plugins not installing

Reply #1
foobar2000 v2.x x86 needs 32-bit components & foobar2000 v2.x x64 needs 64-bit components.

If there is a lot of components that you use that is not compatible with the new 64-bit version of foobar2000, then use the 32-bit version of it. Problem solved