Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Defender detects v2.2 32bit version as Trojan (Read 440 times) previous topic - next topic

Defender detects v2.2 32bit version as Trojan

Hello,
This morning,I wanted to update the v2.2 32bit version,but it is missing the usual icon at the appication,the defender sees it as a trojan,this is not the case of the x64 version,you can fix it please,thanks.
Best regards

Re: Defender detects v2.2 32bit version as Trojan

Reply #1
Are you using latest definitions for Defender? VirusTotal scan doesn't show Microsoft having such false detections and Defender on my machine doesn't report anything either.

Reply #2
Good evening, maybe that's the problem, it's a tablet that still works in 32bit with W10 (64bit capable), so there is a partition of only 100mb for the boot while it takes 500, but yes, it is still up to date except for a security update that refuses to install precisely because of this partition, but until the last update of March 27 or 28 from foobar, there were never any problems.So I'm going to download it from another pc before reformatting this tablet, and thank you for the answer.
Best regards

Reply #3
So, yesterday I was able to do the update of April 7th normally, including the one of the 10th, maybe a whim of the tablet, without doing anything special.
Brg