Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS#2] (Read 979 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS#2]

help you help me?

listen champ, if you don't want to answer somebody's question, then don't answer it. it's completely within your power to skip the thread and move on.

i understand that you're here voluntarily. but that doesn't authorize you to be pompous. instead, just remember that you have absolutely no obligation to reply to any post in this forum.

smkk threw together a quick reply to my question and sent me on my way. it was the nice thing to do.

then you jump in wearing a fancy hat, pretending you're a queen. you tell me that i've done things wrong. you tell me i should behave differently in the future. but who are you to tell me how to behave?

if a mod wants to address my methods, then a mod can address them. if i was out of line asking a simple question, then let me be punished in a manner appropriate to my crime.

but let me say to you this: in the future, Yotsuya, please refrain from asking people not to use this forum. it's really quite counter-productive.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021