Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist created with PC wont load on Android (Read 826 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist created with PC wont load on Android

I have a playlist of 200 songs which I have saved in a sub folder of my music folder. The playlist loads and functions while using windows Foobar2000 on my PC, but when I save the entire music folder to my Android the playlist loads, states names of songs, and tells me it failed to load every song (In a slow, one-by-one error message containing the path it tried to go through). This is the first time I have had this problem, but my other playlists are in the folders with their songs, so I think it has something to do with going through the sub folder from the main folder. I would just put the playlist in that folder, but it still needs access to other sub-folders. I don't know if it means anything, but when it displayed the path (which is correct) the slashes were all forward slashes except for when it references the playlist.fpl itself (not just 'one-folder-up') it uses a backslash which may be part of or pointing to the problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix or a workaround that doesn't involve me re-creating the playlist.