Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1795931 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2525
my current:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2526

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375888"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The Genre/Artist/Album lists... what plugin is that?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2528
using hmmxp again, so i had to make a foobar config for it

another

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2529
Hre is mine, with PrettyPop on. It is a little wide...

I guess there is a little problem with mys statistic script configuration, or something...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2530
Does anyone know how to make post script fonts not look so damn ugly in foobar? They are anti-aliased by default, maybe it is cleartype messing with it? I have tons of PERFECT fonts but they all look edgy/distorted in foobar.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2531

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2532
using hmmxp again, so i had to make a foobar config for it
[a href="http://img330.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clip26fy.jpg" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2533
screenshot

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=378074"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

that's an incredible setup that you have there. can i get the fcs for that.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2534
I don't speak English very well, please excuse me!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2535
mpineiro, that CD is tagged wrong. Nobuo Uematsu only does five songs on that whole album. :p
~

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2536
mine 0.9 for now

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376578"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Can you please post your fcs?

Also, what visual style are u using?

10x

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2537
as you can see, still 8.3 quite happy with it, caught up some stuff here and there, thx for those who posted fcs and strings here!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2538
I can't remember which thread I was using so..
hi

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2539
mpineiro, that CD is tagged wrong. Nobuo Uematsu only does five songs on that whole album.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=378114"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I suppose I'll get around to fixing it eventually. 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2540
I didn't expect there to be much demand for my fcs, but I guess I was wrong.

fcs file
zip file containing my foobar2000 folder for anyone who wants it

Also, fyi, I'm using a cocktail of the Album Art, Track Info, Tabbed Panel Stack, and Album List panel components. Oh, I also use Toaster, but that's not in the screenshot.

Enjoy

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2541
I can't remember which thread I was using so..
[a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/Tool_Meep_Meep/screenies/fb2k_2006-04-03.gif" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2542
My 0.9 foobar 

It's not as elaborate nor sexy as others here, but it's functional and I like it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2544
*moved*

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2545
I didn't expect there to be much demand for my fcs, but I guess I was wrong.

fcs file
zip file containing my foobar2000 folder for anyone who wants it

Also, fyi, I'm using a cocktail of the Album Art, Track Info, Tabbed Panel Stack, and Album List panel components. Oh, I also use Toaster, but that's not in the screenshot.

Enjoy

i wanted the fcs because of the fact that you have all that stuff on top. i also see that you aren't using the sidebar which is quite nice.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2546
Here's mine, i switched from winamp like 3 weeks ago; damn last version crashed every 3 seconds -.-
[a href="http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobarz0r5jq.png" target="_blank"]

btw, the columns style is based off of "darkblue" theme by miscellanea.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2547
Ok silly question time.  How do you get things like foo_browser and album art to line up horizontal along the top like that?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2549
Dark VS