Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My Foobar 2K DSP Stack : Is it Okay? (Read 3576 times) previous topic - next topic

My Foobar 2K DSP Stack : Is it Okay?

Hi, Can U Guys Plz Advise On My foobar DSP Stack (Thumbnail)

Whether To Remove/Add Something New/Change The Place Of any Plugin?

I Use the Premaster Preset with the Equalizer Plugin

I prefer Clean (Balanced) Sound which is Not leaning to anything - Nothing extra (Bass,treble Etc)

Listen to Alternative Rock & Sufi and Folk

I Dont use a headphone (yet)

Reply #1
I prefer Clean (Balanced) Sound which is Not leaning to anything - Nothing extra (Bass,treble Etc)

Really? Why then you use EQ? And Noise sharpening, whatever it is?
Ceterum censeo, there should be an "%is_stop_after_current%".

Reply #2
skip silence should be first

Reply #3

Really? Why then you use EQ? And Noise sharpening, whatever it is?

help me please then
needed help so asked for it

noise sharpening really makes some enhancement the bass is crisper and less muddier

Reply #4
Noise sharpening does nothing with bass. It just raises high frequencies.

Reply #5
Some more Help Maybe?

Reply #6

If that's your goal, you have to remove all DSP that alter the sound, i.e. Equalizer and Noise Sharpening. After that, as a rule of thumb: if you don't know why you want to have a certain DSP in your chain, remove it. No one can tell you, which DSP configuration is "best", because there isn't. If you prefer the current configuration over unaltered sound, leave it like it is. After all, you have to like what comes out of the speakers.