Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_removefromqueue (Read 17911 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_removefromqueue

NOTE: Since fb2k 0.9.5.3 this functionality is built into the player (with the difference that it removes all instances of a track from the queue, not just one).  I'll leave this component here for those who use an older version, or prefer that only the last instance of a multiply-queued item be removed.

This is a little foobar2000 component that allows one to remove items from the playback queue with context menu/shortcut key.  I use it to achieve similar behaviour to Winamp (Q to add to queue, SHIFT+Q to remove from queue, foo_cwb_hooks can be used to display queue index in the playlist).

If an item is queued multiple times, first those instances are removed that are at the end of the queue.

[attachment=3487:attachment]

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #1
thank you .. its a nice addition to my queuemanager. works perfectly.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #2
Yes, thanks.  I' ve used it a few days now and it has done fine.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #3
It's a great addition to the hooks dll.
I'm using it on Windows 2000 but on my Windows XP it doesn't work, I don't know why.
It just says :
Failed to load DLL: foo_removefromqueue.dll
Reason: Cette application n'a pas pu démarrer car la configuration de l'application est incorrecte. Réinstaller l'application pourrait résoudre ce problème.

Which is equivalent to this message on english systems I guess:
Failed to load DLL: foo_removefromqueue.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Any idea ?
I just installed the lates version of foobar2000 0.9.4.4, the same I'm using on Windows 2000.

EDIT: I also tried that without success :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...F5-25634C3BF043
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259403

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #5
I tried both the english and the french version of this but I still have the error when loading this plugin on my Windows XP SP2.

EDIT: I also tried that without success :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...F5-25634C3BF043
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259403

You don't need those packages.
I am not really sure, but my best guess is that you need this package.  Let me know if it solves the problem.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #6
I tried both the english and the french version of this but I still have the error when loading this plugin on my Windows XP SP2.

Sorry, but I have no idea.  Have you tried a clean foobar2000 install (back up you configuration first, so you can restore it)?

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #7

Sorry, but I have no idea.  Have you tried a clean foobar2000 install (back up you configuration first, so you can restore it)?

Well… I still have CTL+Q which erases the whole queue. So untill I reinstall everything I will just do without removefromqueue (SHIFT+Q).
Thank you anyway

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #8
same problem on XP SP2 Russian with VC redist

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #9
The manifest states 8.0.50727.762. I'd guess you'd need this redist instead?

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #10
Thanks Spoon! I can't test it because the plugin came to work I don't know why some weeks ago!
I'll see if I need this next time

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #11
The manifest states 8.0.50727.762. I'd guess you'd need this redist instead?
Thanks, FrozenSpoon!  I'm not into Windows programming (haven't used VisualStudio for anything else but two very simple fb2k plug-ins), and Google didn't help much in figuring out what the problem was.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #12
I was really hoping this would fix my play list issues but it doesn't.

I'm running PanelsUI 14.9 with the Dark1.5c config and I can never remove 1 single track from my current playlist or any other by right clicking and going through the context menu to remove it or by clicking it to select the track then hitting delete on the keyboard. Am i missing something or maybe something like that could be made into a plugin?

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #13
WWNSX:  This plugin is only for removing tracks from the queue (not playlist) with the context menu/keyboard shortcut.

Removing tracks from playlists is of course already built-in, and does not need any setting up.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #14
WWNSX:  This plugin is only for removing tracks from the queue (not playlist) with the context menu/keyboard shortcut.

Removing tracks from playlists is of course already built-in, and does not need any setting up.

yeah i know it's just for the queue. i was just hoping it'd affect the playlist as well. is there anyway to display the actual queue like the playlist is displayed or no? I'll try defaulting back to standard foobar ui i guess and see if it works how i want to or figure something else out.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #15
WWNSX:  You don't need anything special for removing tracks from the playlist.  This is a basic function of foobar---just use the delete key or the right click menu.  If it doesn't work, try assigning the delete key to the edit->selection->remove action.  This shouldn't be necessary, but I have never used panels ui, so I don't know.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #16
is there anyway to display the actual queue like the playlist is displayed or no?

foo_pqview

Basically, you select one playlist to act as playback queue viewer.

foo_removefromqueue

Reply #17
WWNSX:  You don't need anything special for removing tracks from the playlist.  This is a basic function of foobar---just use the delete key or the right click menu.  If it doesn't work, try assigning the delete key to the edit->selection->remove action.  This shouldn't be necessary, but I have never used panels ui, so I don't know.

Actually i went back to the default display of foobar 0.9.5 and what i wanted is right there it just seems not to work in PanelsUI so I'll have to figure it out.

is there anyway to display the actual queue like the playlist is displayed or no?

foo_pqview

Basically, you select one playlist to act as playback queue viewer.

thanks I'll check that out.