Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HTOA with EAC (Read 1728 times) previous topic - next topic

HTOA with EAC

Hi guys, I have a new question...  :D I want to rip a cd with first hidden track but I can't copy that track with EAC. With CueRipper I can copy with hidden track. With EAC I tried with image but nothing. How should I do?
"Always account for the change."

Re: HTOA with EAC

Reply #2
Hi Korth, I tried to copy with index-based option but create also gap divided. Why EAC can't copy hidden track like CueRipper?

Reply #3
You should ask the developer. EAC's sister program Easy Audio Copy can extract HTOA[1]as a track but can only rip to WAV, FLAC and/or MP3 and isn't free.
Assuming the drive used is capable of reading before track 1. If the drive used is not capable of reading before track 1, the extraction of HTOA may be incomplete or not possible at all.
korth

Reply #4
Uhm...I noticed that CueRipper rip last 2 track in one tracks. In the end I ripped normally with Eac and ripped hidden track separately in index track mode. It's a shame eac can't copy hidden tracks well.