Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there a way to maintain the Queue even after playing a track from library (Read 1658 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a way to maintain the Queue even after playing a track from library

Hi

There is/was an older component "foo_keep_queue" but development seems to have stopped in 2014.

Is there any other way to set Foobar to NOT wipe the queue if I click and play a track from the library?  Something that supports v1.4 etc.

thanks

Re: Is there a way to maintain the Queue even after playing a track from library

Reply #1
Why? foo_keep_queue still works fine on foobar v1.4
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Re: Is there a way to maintain the Queue even after playing a track from library

Reply #2
Why? foo_keep_queue still works fine on foobar v1.4

@Vicas you are indeed correct, it does work with the current v1.4.  Thank you for point that out.  Consider this thread closed. 

Reply #3
I use different playlists for this purpose.