Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ripping question (Read 2249 times) previous topic - next topic

Ripping question

Ive never used foobar2000 to rip a album before but thought i would give it a go. I selected open audio CD then rip, it got the info from freedb i then pressed rip and nothing happened. Am i missing something?

Thanks

On a side note i want to rip to ogg anyone know where i can get oggenc.exe?

Ripping question

Reply #1
Download one of the recommended ogg vorbis encoders here, rename the oggenc2.exe to oggenc.exe and put it in foobar folder then create an encoder profile for ogg vorbis and you're good to go. About the ripping question I don't know much so gonna leave it to other ppl.

Ripping question

Reply #2
Thanks for the info thuan, it would seem you fixed both of my problems, the reason i couldn't rip was because i didn't have a encoder now i do both rip and conversion works.

Thanks for the help.