Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Splitter Settings of The Base PSS Panel (Read 1036 times) previous topic - next topic

Splitter Settings of The Base PSS Panel

Can anyone tell how to access to the splitter settings of panel stack splitter put in the base layer?

I have been modifying mnlt2mod skin. The layout structure is like the attached image. I like to change the relative sizes of the two PSS panels in the second layer, but the "configure" in Layout tab does not work for the base PSS panel. As the base PSS panel is totally covered under other panels, it is impossible to right-click to open the splitter settings of the base PSS either.

I also thought about exporting .fcl file, editing it with Notepad app, and re-importing it. But Notepad app changes the header, which makes the .fcl file unimportable.

Any tip is appreciated!

Re: Splitter Settings of The Base PSS Panel

Reply #1
You must use a standard Columns UI horizontal or vertical splitter as the base.

You can copy the PSS base to the clipboard using right click->Copy

Now right click again->Change splitter type. Select vertical or horizontal.

Make sure it's the only splitter then you can right click->Paste.

Re: Splitter Settings of The Base PSS Panel

Reply #2
Hi marc2k3. Perfect!! It worked. Thanks a million.