Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to make Album List smaller? (Read 1657 times) previous topic - next topic

How to make Album List smaller?

I wanted to make the Album List smaller (vertically) than the 13 lines of results that it provides and it's impossible. Is there a way to do it without changing over to columnsUI? Sorry is this has already been discussed elsewhere.

[EDIT] I think I posted in the wrong forum. argh. How do I move/delete my topic?

Reply #1
There is no way to make the size of the Album List smaller than its built-in minimum. If the right people notice your topic the minimum might be lowered in a future release.

I think I posted in the wrong forum. argh. How do I move/delete my topic?
Only a moderator can do this. I moved your topic to the general forum and also changed the title to match the content of your post. I hope you agree with the change.

Reply #2
Thank you so much. I'll hope for a change in a future version than.

Reply #3
It's minimum size is fairly small now. You could remove it from your layout and just use Library > Album List to open it as necessary. You can also bind that to a button or keyboard shortcut.