Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme (Read 78026 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme

Reply #126
Hi Ottodix, can you add an option to hide all the track infos in the WSHnowplaing panel the same way you put the Show Rating option?

Great skin, keep improving.

Reply #127
I love Your theme!
You could add in the next versions the possibility to sort the music by rating?
Horizontal Playlist tabs would also be great.

I have such a problem with the lyrics that even when he finds (and save) the lyrics he still shows that he can't find it.

https://imgur.com/a/BwUlq1p

Thank You!

Reply #128
Thanks!
Horizontal playlist tab > nope.

About your issue with the lyrics, yep, I'll have to get ride of the message which say "search performed but no lyrics found". It a little bit annoying, there isn't any way to show a different message when the pluing is searching, and when the search have been performed and nothing have been found

Reply #129
Also milkdrop is open in window mode after go in vizualization tab.

Reply #131
@r4di0n: I won't add a new icon for the preferences, you can already access them easily using the menu icon on top-left. You issue with milkdrop is something unknown, you probably changed some parameters, I've got no ideas

Reply #132
ok, I solved my milkdrop problem. You must enable the "Integrate with winamp skin" option in MilkDrop prefs window.

Reply #133
@ö123456
Modification within their abilities.
I removed something from what I have. And did not check how it works

hey APECR ty for the mod,
not bad  ;)

Reply #134
@Ottodix

Can you please tell me wich this gradient are so I can detele them?

Reply #135
@John Rock
Search for "colors.grad_bottom" in the related js files (do shift+right click> configure, and you'll find the right files)

Reply #136
Great, it modifie the Playlists mid bottom panel also but, its Ok.

Keep it up.

Reply #138
Thanks! The screenshot is a good description, it's enough
Actually I started doing it mostly for the look, and weirdly I ended up adding sooooo many options... Too much freetime on my hands ^^

Reply #139
Hi Ottodix,

Just want to say a big thank you for this brilliant theme (and TheQwertiest for SMP)!
I haven't used foobar daily in years (around 10 years), but just recently purchased a new desktop DAC/amp and started using it again.
This theme has made foobar better looking than I've ever had it looking in the past, so thank you!

Just a one small issue I have:
The album art in the control bar (compact & large) is not square 1:1 like the rest of the artwork.
It is slightly rectangular. Any way to fix?

Reply #140
@macsel: yep, right, now it's square (download again the nightly, overwrite the old files, import back the fcl file)

Reply #141
@Ottodix

I use only 2 filters in Playlist tab, and it keeps the width as if there was 3 filters, but when i click in the extend filters arrow to hide the bottom panel. the width of the 2 filters is reduced, it is possible, that when the bottom panel is hiden the 2 filters retain the width of the 3 filters?

Reply #142
@John Rock : I guess the issue is more the height of this big cover above the right playlist, no? I could put a maximum value there, like half of the total height.

EDIT: finally I removed the code which was adapting the width to the number of filters, now you can adapt yourself the width of this right playlist using dragging.

Reply #143
Hi Ottodix i have small issue on screensaver:

Reply #144
@Ottodix

Nice, nice, working great now, keep it up.

Reply #145
@Ottodix
Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to make the left menu panel sort the artists alphabetically ignoring the articles ("the" "los"...)?
So The Beatles appears as "The Beatles" in letter "b" instead of "t".

Reply #147
Long-time eole user - I downloaded the newest repository yesterday (7/30) and copied it over the existing install.  Now, all of my artist thumbnails in the Library/Artist tab are missing (maybe 15 are populated out of 300).  I can't figure out why those artists populated or how to get the rest to refresh.  The Now Playing tab is showing last.fm artist info as expected (Lyrics also works as expected when using a modified configuration).  Album art also appears to have populated correctly (perhaps just from the file, but not 100% sure).

Any ideas?

Reply #148
Same problem. Most of my artist thumbnails in the Library/Artist tab don't load as they used to do, even if you restart foobar 10 times, and tbh is a pain refresh each and everyone of the covers really. Thumbnails in the Library/Album tab works fine tho.

Edit: even if you refresh all the pictures manually, if you restart foobar the same pictures don't load.

Reply #149
Yes, i did an update. I found a little issue, you can try the latest update. But on my computer, most artists were loading fine, so I'm not 100% confident that it will fix your issue