Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My latest music work: Lost (Read 2721 times) previous topic - next topic

My latest music work: Lost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RsAjrhInGs

New music work: Lost

For my English reading friends, here are the translation:

身處虛空,一念無明,投生於世間
At the beginner, the consciousness was a pure energy merged with the space fabric. With a careless thought It started to materialize and became trapped in a physical body.

經歷苦難,愛恨情仇,迷失於人間
In the physical world, sufferings were inevitable. All the passions, hatred, hindrances and vengeance had blurred one's mind, blocking the way back out.

帝王戰將,豐功偉業,無助脫生死
Even being an emperor or a general with significant achievements, had absolutely no bargain against the life and death cycle.

歷劫迷失,時光流轉,至五濁末世
Reincarnated again and again, one had drifted along the time and arrived the modern era, where every sin was being exaggerated and difficult to stay away from.

當頭棒喝,驀然回首,只望歸虛空
With a timely warning, the one looked back through one's history along the time and all those lives and deaths. Afterward, the one's only goal was to return to the space fabric.