Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playing a whole album from one of its songs (Read 1032 times) previous topic - next topic

Playing a whole album from one of its songs

I recently switched over to Foobar2000, and I'm loving it (to say the least)! The only question I can't seem to get an answer to is if there is such a function as "Play Entire Album","Play All Tracks From Artist" or similar.

Let's say I search for a song and come up with one that I like in he Album List / Media Library Search Pane. After deciding that I like it I want to play the rest of the album... but here's the thing - I can't get my head around if there is a way to quick-access the artist or album through the earlier mentioned functions. I can't add the whole album (to a new or existing playlist) without doing a new search for the album in particular. Is there a way to accomplish this or get the same result? Right now I circumvent the problem by using "Open Containing Folder" and adding them the good old fashion way.

Has anyone else run into this problem, and if so how did you solve it?

Reply #1
foo_quicksearch

Reply #3
I can't thank you two enough, that's exactly what I was looking for! You have my eternal gratitude~