Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1806966 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #475
My config is plisk_0.1.5.fcs with orginal dark colour scheme. I've just changed some text colours in Globals/Variables:

But as you can see there is a little bug in bitrate column when song is already playing
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=281037"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

"br" column in that config :
Code: [Select]
$if(%_isplaying%,%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%)

This means when song is playing it shows bitrate dynamically (only if the track is VBR-encoded), so it can't display at CBR file.
So this will be a fix :
$if(%_isplaying%,$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%),%__bitrate%)

or if don't want to show dynamically,
$if2(%__bitrate%,)

I'm using latter.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #476
Here's mine

Foobar Gallery

Reply #477

Click for full size.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #478
Not too different from my last config, but I've finally got it to the point where I don't need to tweak it every few days because I notice something I want to change.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #479
[a href="http://img192.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img192ℑ=foobarnew6gv.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #481
Not too different from my last config, but I've finally got it to the point where I don't need to tweak it every few days because I notice something I want to change.
[a href="http://images.frogthatcanfly.com/foobar.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #483
Could you tell me how you have tabs for trackinfo and a panel for album cover? I use columns_ui but don't know if this is done by some other plugin. Basically how do you enable panels? I download the dll file but I don't see them...

Thanks for helping a foobar customization newbie here.

Edit: Ok I got the albumcover panel. But I can't have it to show up on the left side as you guys did. And there are no tabs.
Edit2: Ok I got foo_uie_tabs but how do I configure it?
Edit3: I guess I took care of it all.
The object of mankind lies in its highest individuals.
One must have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #484
My latest...with actual matching colors this time [span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'](except for the playback buttons)[/span]:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #487

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=281412"][{POST_SNAPBACK}]

i second that and i have a question, how do i get different color for every second song in playlist?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #488
how do i get different color for every second song in playlist?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000#Alternating_Stripes_in_the_playlist_.28Like_iTunes.29]wiki[/url]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #489

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'd love to have the playlist string for that one. :)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=281412"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i second that
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=281533"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Link to the FCS and Discussion here:
[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31509]http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=31509[/url]
The used color-scheme in the posted screenshot appears to be a modified version of "Classic".

- Lyx
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #490
thanks topdownjimmy, just what i needed

Foobar Gallery

Reply #491

Several people having been PMing me for my setup and plugins used, so I figured I'd just make it public. Here is the FCS file for import.

Plugins: Database tab is the Album List Panel Plugin. Playlists tab is the Playlist Tree Plugin*. Track Info tab is the Track Info Panel Plugin. And of course the Tabbed Panel Plugin, Columns UI Plugin, and Album Art Panel Plugin. All these plugins can be found here.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #492
Here's my first post, and attempt at a foobar.  Hope you all like it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #493
Who cares if we like it?  You like it

Foobar Gallery

Reply #494
[a href="http://img216.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img216&image=foobar6ko.jpg" target="_blank"]

I still need to change the colors a bit and add a "Rating" column.

And don't mind my small music collection. I still didn't import all my albums yet.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to insert a thimbnail. 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #495
Currently I'm using Lyx config:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #496
Here's my one.

It's based off Clearv1.1 with a few color changes and tweaks.

Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #497
After my old school foobar visible HERE i have update my config....

it's very simple but it's very comfortable!!!!!

look

I have to tnx khiloa for your mine.fcs and Aurelio for your patience to tell more info about foobar!!!!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #498
I think one thing should be great :

That all users not only show screen captures but give a link to the .fcs file or script config.
WavPack 4.31 -hm

Foobar Gallery

Reply #499
I think one thing should be great :

That all users not only show screen captures but give a link to the .fcs file or script config.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=281747"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I dont say if khiloa want to post your personal config of COLUMNS UI.....the image is very appreciate from all