Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Track Info Panel with ability to change font (Read 723452 times) previous topic - next topic

Track Info Panel with ability to change font

Reply #1175
Hello,

I have a problem with track_info_mod, I have Foobar 9.5.5 and when I put the dll in "components" and I run Foobar, I have an error message :

Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_trackinfo_mod.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Anybody experienced the same problem ? I have been searching the net and I can't find no answer.

What is the "application configuration" ?? I have reinstalled and the problem goes on.

I saw on the Internet that it could have something to do with not having Visual C++2005 installed on my computer. But why would I install this thing ? Do all the computer owners who have no problems with Track info mod have Visual C++ installed (apparently, it should generate a file named WinSxS on C: in "Windows") ?

Thanks for any eventual help.

Reply #1177
Ok, thanks!!

Anyway, I am stupid because it is written in the first message of this topic, but maybe it is only valid for the _mod...mmm...perhaps I should try installing the old track_info (but it is maybe too old  ).

So all the computers where track_info_mod works have Visual C++2005 installed ? Or is it possible to have just the dlls ?

Thanks again, it's nice to help noobs like me. 

Reply #1178
follow the links install the packages and all will be good
its not the visual studio that you install, its just the dll files that are needed for working

install the packages and see
you don't need the "old" version its not necessary

Reply #1179
Hello,

Sorry but I found the old version (Foo_uie_trackinfo) and it is just what I need as I'm not interested in changing the font or displaying images. I mainly wanted it to display the path of the selected track and it works just fine.

But I think the info I learned here may come in handy in the future if I change my mind, and if other people have the same problem, now I can tell them where it stems from.

Thanks again!

Reply #1180
Old topic and all, hate it bump it but...

Anyone else run into this bug?

Reply #1182
Thank you. I had the same problem, but that's solved now. Is the only difference between this Japanese version and the original track_info_mod the translation or has this been developed any further? I ask this because I can't read Japanese any better then vertical stripes, but if it comes with the benefit of updates then I can live with that.

Reply #1183
I just discovered this great plugin (hope, it will be supported in the new foobar 0.9.6 or will be developed again since its "successor" panelsUI isn't longer supported) and love it. But i have a little problem with it:

I made buttons for "play/pause", "previous", "next", "stop" and "random" and all does their job except "random". It always sets the "playback order" to random instead of playback/random (it sets the command: playback order/random instead of playback/random).

How can i set my button-string to use playback/random?

The button-strings are as followed:
Code: [Select]
$button(71,30,0,0,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Previous.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\PreviousMH.png,Previous,)
$button(103,30,0,0,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Stop.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\StopMH.png,Stop,)
$button(135,30,0,0,24,24,$if(%ispaused%,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Pause.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Play.png),C:\Programme\foobar2000\PlayPauseActive.png,Play or Pause,)
$button(167,30,0,0,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Next.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\NextMH.png,Next,)
$button(199,30,0,0,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Random.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\RandomMH.png,Random,)

What's wrong with it?

EDIT:
Strange, sometimes when i restart foobar the random button uses "playback/random" like it should...
Maybe a bug in trackinfo_mod.

Is there a way to force the button to only use "playback/random"?
I tried to set
$button(199,30,0,0,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Random.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\RandomMH.png,Playback/Random,)
But then the button does nothing...

EDIT2:
Problem solved.
I use button-function in Panel Stack Splitter instead.

Reply #1184
Hi,
Is there any chance for a fb2k 0.9.6 compatible version of this plugin?

Reply #1187
Hi,
Is there any chance for a fb2k 0.9.6 compatible version of this plugin?

It works fine here, foo_uie_trackinfo_mod.dll, version 0.8.0 beta Jan 5 2007.

a week ago i made a topic about a problem i have with buttons in this plugin:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....c=67537&hl=

but nobody answered...
if anybody knows what am i doing wrong, please help!

All I can say is that buttons sometime disappear for me as well. I have no idea how to fix it, short of restarting foobar.

Reply #1188
All I can say is that buttons sometime disappear for me as well. I have no idea how to fix it, short of restarting foobar.

i think i figured it out. when i use relative paths (eg. my images are in foobar's directory and i just put the path like images\image.png) this sometimes happens.
but when i use absolute path (eg. C:\foobar2000\images\image.png) this doesn't happen (at least i didn't see it happen yet).
is there a variable that contains foobar's path? like %foopath% or something?

Reply #1189
I have all my images stored in C:\Programme\foobar2000\Appearance\
And i use this variable:
$puts(imagepath,'./Appearance\')
to call it like '$get(imagepath)Blue1.png' for instance.

I have never had invisible buttons.

Reply #1190
I have all my images stored in C:\Programme\foobar2000\Appearance\
And i use this variable:
$puts(imagepath,'./Appearance\')
to call it like '$get(imagepath)Blue1.png' for instance.

I have never had invisible buttons.

i have this:
$puts(foodir,C:\Media\foobar2000\)
$put(rate1,$get(foodir)fb2k-buttons2\jere\ratehq16\rate11.png)
$put(rate0,$get(foodir)fb2k-buttons2\jere\ratehq16\rate0.png)
$put(rate,$get(foodir)fb2k-buttons2\jere\ratehq16\rate1.png)

$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
    $put(rating1,$get(rate1)),
    $put(rating1,$get(rate0))
)
$ifgreater(%rating%,1,
    $put(rating2,$get(rate1)),
    $put(rating2,$get(rate0))
)
$ifgreater(%rating%,2,
    $put(rating3,$get(rate1)),
    $put(rating3,$get(rate0))
)
$ifgreater(%rating%,3,
    $put(rating4,$get(rate1)),
    $put(rating4,$get(rate0))
)
$ifgreater(%rating%,4,
    $put(rating5,$get(rate1)),
    $put(rating5,$get(rate0))
)

$button($add($get(starleft),0,16),$get(startop),0,0,16,16,$get(rating1),$get(rate),TAG:SET:Rating:1,)
$button($add($get(starleft),1,32),$get(startop),0,0,16,16,$get(rating2),$get(rate),TAG:SET:Rating:2,)
$button($add($get(starleft),2,48),$get(startop),0,0,16,16,$get(rating3),$get(rate),TAG:SET:Rating:3,)
$button($add($get(starleft),3,64),$get(startop),0,0,16,16,$get(rating4),$get(rate),TAG:SET:Rating:4,)
$button($add($get(starleft),4,80),$get(startop),0,0,16,16,$get(rating5),$get(rate),TAG:SET:Rating:5,)

i tried to change foodir variable to './', '.\', ./ and .\
that all works when i press apply/ok, but as soon as i quit foobar and restart it i see only the images that load when ifgreater is true.
if i say that foodir is C:\Media\foobar2000\ then there is no such problem. i just don't understand it

Reply #1191

i think i figured it out. when i use relative paths (eg. my images are in foobar's directory and i just put the path like images\image.png) this sometimes happens.
but when i use absolute path (eg. C:\foobar2000\images\image.png) this doesn't happen (at least i didn't see it happen yet).
is there a variable that contains foobar's path? like %foopath% or something?

I can confirm that using relative paths will indeed make images disappear (specifically, the issue happens when I use the command "enqueue in foobar2000" in a folder, with foobar being closed beforehand). Using absolute paths however, will not trigger this issue.

Using $puts(imagepath,'C:\Program Files\foobar2000\images\') in the top of the track info panel config, and calling the images with $get(imagepath)filename.png works perfectly well.

Reply #1192
I am wanting to use a button to run a service using the foo_run component (usually accessible via the context menu right click>Run service>Google Artist). However when i put the path into the command section of the button nothing seems to happen. Fairly sure the spelling is right, and other context commands work fine. Any ideas as to the issue?

Reply #1193
I tried it:
$button2(0,0,0,0,80,16,'$font(,,,0-0-255)'Google Artist,'$font(,,,255-0-0)'Google Artist,'Google Artist',)
and it works.

Reply #1194
I tried it:
$button2(0,0,0,0,80,16,'$font(,,,0-0-255)'Google Artist,'$font(,,,255-0-0)'Google Artist,'Google Artist',)
and it works.

Excellent, worked for me too. Cheers.

Reply #1195
Can anybody help. I´ve googled a lot and didn´t find out much.....

1. The question is: what are the correct commands for track info mod. The description refers only to the main menu commands (e.g. playback/pause)...

I need the command for "set volume to 0 dB" for example, to fake a volume slider with buttons (similar to how usually rating is realized)...

2. Is it possible to send keyboard inputs to another panel (with a button)?

I want to include a button, which fakes keyboard input "arrow right" for chronflow

Reply #1196
hello -
 ...and please excuse me to the moderators of this forum - but i believe i've finally found the correct thread in which to post this!  here's a fairly simple config based on a turntable, shown stopped and playing.

the code is largely set up for my dockable panels, to activate the playlist, queue manager, search window, peakmeter, and albumlist - so you'll have to change it some to suit your needs, but the main playback buttons, as well as the menu and preferences buttons (the two tiny buttons under the stylus when stopped) should all work as is.  the album art shown is *.jpg in the playing file's folder.  ah, the button that looks like a play button is really the 'next button,'  the button with the 'p' on it next to the volume slider is the play/pause button.

here's the code:
//WINDOW INSET
$put(horz,5)
$put(vert,5)

//TURNTABLE AND ART
$if(%isplaying%,
$imageabs2(210,210,0,0,210,210,
$add($get(horz),22),$add($get(vert),17),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.jpg,nokeepaspect),
$imageabs($add($get(horz),22),$add($get(vert),17),images\ttable\platter.png,))
$imageabs($get(horz),$get(vert),images\ttable\turntableoverlay.png,)
$if(%isplaying%,$imageabs($get(horz),$get(vert),images\ttable\playoverlay2.png,))
$if(%isplaying%,$imageabs($add($get(horz),92),$add($get(vert),86),images\ttable\albumoverlay.png,))
$imageabs($add($get(horz),124),$add($get(vert),118),images\ttable\spindle.png,)

//PLAY/PAUSE
$put(playpause,$if(%isplaying%,pause,play))
$button($add($get(horz),270),$add($get(vert),185),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\pp.png,images\ttable\pphot.png,$get(playpause),)

//STOP
$button($add($get(horz),57),$add($get(vert),229),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\stop.png,images\ttable\stophot.png,stop,)

//PREVIOUS
$button($add($get(horz),41),$add($get(vert),229),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\prev.png,images\ttable\prevhot.png,previous,)

//NEXT
$button($add($get(horz),11),$add($get(vert),218),0,0,20,20,
images\ttable\next.png,images\ttable\nexthot.png,next,)

//PLAYLIST
$button($add($get(horz),13),$add($get(vert),8),0,0,20,20,
images\ttable\plist.png,images\ttable\plisthot.png,3 - Single Column Playlist View,)

//MENU
$button($add($get(horz),227),$add($get(vert),231),0,0,10,10,
images\ttable\minibutton.png,images\ttable\minibuttonhot.png,5 - Menu,)

//PREFERENCES
$button($add($get(horz),213),$add($get(vert),231),0,0,10,10,
images\ttable\minibutton.png,images\ttable\minibuttonhot.png,Preferences,)

//SHUFFLE
$if($stricmp(%cwb_playback_order%,default),
$button($add($get(horz),5),$add($get(vert),187),0,0,20,20,
images\ttable\def.png,images\ttable\defhot.png,'Shuffle (tracks)',))

$if($stricmp(%cwb_playback_order%,'shuffle (tracks)'),
$button($add($get(horz),5),$add($get(vert),187),0,0,20,20,
images\ttable\shtracks.png,images\ttable\shtrackshot.png,default,))

//GRAPHICAL BROWSER
$button($add($get(horz),124),$add($get(vert),118),-10,-10,20,20,
images\ttable\spindle.png,images\ttable\spindlehot.png,1 - Graphical Browser,)

//SPECTRUM ANALYZER
$button($add($get(horz),284),$add($get(vert),228),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\vis.png,images\ttable\vishot.png,9 - Peakmeter spectrum,)

//SEARCH
$button($add($get(horz),264),$add($get(vert),228),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\search.png,images\ttable\searchhot.png,Search,)

//CUE LIST
$button($add($get(horz),242),$add($get(vert),228),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\cue.png,images\ttable\cuehot.png,6 - Queue Manager,)

//FILE TREE
$button($add($get(horz),292),$add($get(vert),57),0,0,15,15,
images\ttable\alblist.png,images\ttable\alblisthot.png,2 - Album list,)

//VOLUME BAR
$puts(volume,$substr($num(%cwb_volume%,4),2,4))

//VOLUME CONTROLS

$if($stricmp(100,$get(volume)),
$button($add($get(horz),294),$add($get(vert),206),-5,-5,20,20,
images\ttable\voldown.png,images\ttable\voldownhot.png,Volume DOWN,),
$button($add($get(horz),294),$add($get(vert),206),-5,-5,20,20,
images\ttable\voldown.png,images\ttable\voldownhot.png,Volume DOWN,))

$if($stricmp(100,$get(volume)),
$button($add($get(horz),294),$add($get(vert),117),-5,-5,20,20,
images\ttable\volup.png,images\ttable\voluphot.png,Volume UP,),
$button($add($get(horz),294),$add($get(vert),117),-5,-5,20,20,
images\ttable\volup.png,images\ttable\voluphot.png,Volume UP,))

$put(slidervert,$sub(131,$mul(%cwb_volume%,1.4)))
$imageabs($add($get(horz),291),$add($get(vert),$get(slidervert)),images\ttable\volslider.png,)

and a link to the images - put the 'ttable' folder in the 'images' folder in your main foobar folder...

turntable images

@vogliadicane - trying to work out the volume slider issue as well, for now you have to click on the '+' and '-' symbols...

@moderators - please delete my other posts as you see fit, and sorry again for taking so long to find the right place - new here and there are a lot of threads to sift through...
i'er heights

Reply #1197
Can anybody help. I´ve googled a lot and didn´t find out much.....

1. The question is: what are the correct commands for track info mod. The description refers only to the main menu commands (e.g. playback/pause)...

I need the command for "set volume to 0 dB" for example, to fake a volume slider with buttons (similar to how usually rating is realized)...

2. Is it possible to send keyboard inputs to another panel (with a button)?

I want to include a button, which fakes keyboard input "arrow right" for chronflow

I soved problem one by simply using a wsh panel with sliders.

Anybody an idea for point 2?

Reply #1198
Could someone please re-upload the latest english version somewhere?  All the links to it appear to be down, and the only link I can google up is the japanese one.  Thanks

okay, I'm an idiot, nevermind.  hahah

Reply #1199
I´ve come back to this panel because some things are still not quite satisfying in PSS (buttons and other things things are flickering, rating isn´t possible yet...)

The only thing that bothers me for track info mod is the missing transparency. I´m trying a workaround to put part of the PSS background image in TIM with $imageabs2 but for that I would definitely need the width and hight of the window for correct stretching/cropping not of the panel (as %_width% and %_hight% outputs here).

Anybody an idea, I´ve tried to set variables in PSS but they are not accessible in TIM....