Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #10] senderlogo in radiosendern per hand einfügen (Read 1993 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #10] senderlogo in radiosendern per hand einfügen

Hallo zusammen

habe eine spezielle frage. ist es möglich das man in den internetradio sendern per hand das sender logo speicher kann? sowie wie bei musik titeln das tag bearbeiten kann.

Re: senderlogo in radiosendern per hand einfügen

Reply #1
Meinst du das Gerät, mit dem du empfängst, oder den Stream als solches?

Bei ersterem kommt es auf das Gerät an, ob es dieses unterstützt. Bei letzterem hast du keinen Einfluss auf den Inhalt des Streams. ;)

Edit: I noticed only now, that you posted a german question in an english forum :)
- I abandoned this account since I didn't find a way to delete it -

Reply #2
man kann ja in mp3 dateien auch ein cover einbinden. kann man das nicht in foobar einbauen? also die adresse eines senders eintragen und dann das senderlogo selber einbinden?

Reply #3
There are two ways to embed artwork:

But a stream is not a local MP3 file you could modify so embedding wouldn't work.

There is a hacky solution using the search pattern of FooBar2000:

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,94724.0.html

PS: You should speak english here so all members can understand what you're asking for ;-)
(@ all others: He (or she?) is asking for, how he can associate some artwork files to web streams)
- I abandoned this account since I didn't find a way to delete it -