Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Colums UI Filters show nothing (Read 1333 times) previous topic - next topic

Colums UI Filters show nothing

Hello,

After reinstalling my computer, I installed foobar again, this time the newer version 1.2.6 instead of 1.2.4.
I downloaded colums UI, because I like the filter options. But upon adding my music to the default playlist, I can play it, but the filters are always empty?
They are supposed to list all artists, and albums of the selected artist(s) next to it? I could use this since I'm taking my computer to a party later.
I'm not a pro with foobar, but i've used it for a long time, and it worked exactly like I wanted it to. I'm confused why it's doing this now.
(and yes, I'm running it on linux with wine, but as I said it worked fine before)

Also I'm sure this is supposed to show something?

Reply #1
file>preferences>media library

add your music folders.

Reply #3
as the OP is running WINE on linux, i'd stick with columns. last time i tried it, default UI was very glitchy when it comes to redrawing stuff on screen.