Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Navigator-Suite Feedback (Read 355580 times) previous topic - next topic

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #400
yeah i agree its definatly one or two of thoese composer/producer type tags....

if he just rewrites all his tags as a group for the main ones should fix the proble,...

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #401
(the screenshot shows that he changed the albummode-code)

I changed only names: Comment -> Komentarz, Artist -> Artysta, Title -> Tytuł...

if he just rewrites all his tags as a group for the main ones should fix the proble,...

I made this using Mp3tag, but problem still exists. Very strange. 

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #402
1.4.3 released

changelog and download as usual is in the first post of this thread.

Unless you were noticing display-errors with singles in albummode(with files which had no ARTIST), there is not much reason to upgrade. As always, backup your modifications before upgrading.
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #403
I fixed my problem. I removed all tags and wrote all tags one more time uning other program. Now all is OK. 

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #404
I have a theme you can add to the next one .. "darker blue on blue"

Code: [Select]
$puts(theme_dark,1)
$puts(standard_color,$rgb(240,250,250))
$puts(special_color,$rgb(151,199,234))
$puts(playing_color,$rgb(15,49,74))
$puts(borders_color,$rgb(199,224,243))
$puts(bg_color,$rgb(30,97,147))
$puts(bg_color2,$rgb(13,38,57))
$puts(symbol_rating,▀)

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #405
Hi
I have a small problem with singles in album mode
I've been using Navigator in foobar 0.83 and I got used to insert SINGLETRACK=1 and no matter the other tagz tracks were shown as singles
With the latest Navigator-suite and foobar 0.9 doesn't seem to work anymore. The only way to activate singles mode in album view is to aply per track gain... but that's not too comfortable for me.
Thanks for your patience with me.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #406
Hi
I've been using Navigator in foobar 0.83 and I got used to insert SINGLETRACK=1 and no matter the other tagz tracks were shown as singles
With the latest Navigator-suite and foobar 0.9 doesn't seem to work anymore. The only way to activate singles mode in album view is to aply per track gain... but that's not too comfortable for me.
Thanks for your patience with me.

nav-suite for 0.9 display singletrack differently from 0.8.3

In hybrid mode, the artist and title are displayed under title&length. If you want it to display like in 0.8.3, I've made a mod to the latest nav-suite. PM me for it.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #407
The latest also uses TOTALTRACKS=1 to determine single tracks. Im not sure if the older tag is still in there (might be, knowing lyx).

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #408

Sorry, but i cannot reply anything useful because i cannot make any sense of the above two quotes. I have no clue what you're talking about.

The latest also uses TOTALTRACKS=1 to determine single tracks. Im not sure if the older tag is still in there (might be, knowing lyx).

It should still be there (at least its in the code - unless something broke, SINGLETRACK should still work)

edit: confirmed, it still works as it should.

- Lyx

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #409
I believe they are both confused with each other. roentgen probably just needs to update his singles, while acedriver thought he was unhappy with the new singles display.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #411
Slightly different topic - my current draft-layout (no code written yet) of 2.0.0 looks like this:
PLAYLIST LAYOUT
===========================================================================================
          PLAYLISTNUM__                        __
_(ALBUM-)ARTIST/ALBUM  |_<<<single___group>>>_|  1:ALBUMARTIST, 2:ALBUM, 3:PUBLISHER & DATE
           DATE/GENRE__|                      |__1:GENRE, 2:ALBUM RATING, 3:GAIN-value
T#/PLAYBACK-INDICATOR
        CHAPTER(OPUS)
T.ARTIST/TITLE/LENGTH
RATING(TRACKSPECIFIC)
_STYLE(TRACKSPECIFIC)
          DAILY PLAYS
          TOTAL PLAYS
          LAST PLAYED
         RG-INDICATOR
      METADATA-MATRIX
              FILEEXT (incl. archive-indicator)
        QUALITY/RATIO

Note: There will be no singlemode or albummode. Playlist-display automatically adapts based on a hypothetic future Columns UI feature called "playlist contentgroups".

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #412
I thought he want it like this

You got it right. That is what I want. Sorry for my bad english
As I stated before, in foobar 0.83 I used to accomplish this by inserting the tag 'SINGLETRACK=1'

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #413
acedriver:

You're welcome to post your mod - but please state on which version its based.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #415
Lyx: That looks good, more or less, from what i can understand from the draft

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #416
this is pretty much what I wanted
[a href="http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?image=singlemode3uc.png" target="_blank"]

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #417
I was really stressed about adding something like -s- in order to mark a singles playlist
So I've found another way to do it... using Alt + 255 on numeric keyboard which produces something like a ... SPACE ...
Insert something like *Alt+255* into Columns page in foobar configuration and then name a playlist with something like 'Some name Alt+255'
Isn't this nice?

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #418
Insert something like *Alt+255* into Columns page in foobar configuration and then name a playlist with something like 'Some name Alt+255'
Isn't this nice?

From the Navigator HOW-TO:
Do NOT try to manually force Single/Albummode in the column-prefs:
This will break things badly. Only enable album/singlemode with the method explained above(playlistname-keywords). Some people seem to not get this, so i'll repeat it a second time: You can NOT change how album- and singlemode is triggered by simply changing the settings in the column-preferences!

I wonder if i should create a seperate html-document, call it "READ THIS OR DIE!.html", and then only include the above quote in it.

Why the strong reaction? Nothing special - it was just brought up a few million times before.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #419
Only enable album/singlemode with the method explained above(playlistname-keywords)

This is exactly what I meant. Make a new keywork *Alt+255* and then append this keyword to playlist name.

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #420
Hey Lyx I can't wait for new version 2
Let me know if you need someone to beta test for you, as always am happy to lend a hand if I can.

Just wondering do you know much about Track info? cause I would love to be able to the global colours to be used inside the track info, so if i update columns it reflects in track info..??

Don't know if its possible but would be nice

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #421
Hey Lyx I can't wait for new version 2 :)
Let me know if you need someone to beta test for you, as always am happy to lend a hand if I can.

Same for me - thats why i have low interest in 1.x.x development except of bug-squashing. Almost every aspect of Navigator will change in 2.0 anyways and solve some of the current issues at the root(instead of trying to patch them), so i prefer to concentrate on 2.0.

A public alpha-version however is probably 2-3 months away. However, i will probably post a WIP-screenshot in the next days, because i want feedback on the new (yes, again) hybrid-display.

Just wondering do you know much about Track info? cause I would love to be able to the global colours to be used inside the track info, so if i update columns it reflects in track info..??

I know almost nothing about trackinfo (yet), but it will become a fundamental part of Navigator in 2.0.0 - because i will move less important metadata out of the album-column and into a trackinfo-display.

Global colorschemes which can be shared across multiple components will be in 2.0.0. I even want to make the colorscheme-system so that it is sufficient for any UI-component or FCS - so that it will maybe become an unofficial standard. This is especially interesting regarding foosions WIP foo_common-plugin(the result in practice could be downloadable "color-scheme presets" which work with any component or FCS which supports them - thus, colorschemes would be global and independent from components and FCSs).

However, all of this is for now purely hypothetical, and until foosion's foo_common plugin is more mature and supported by columns ui, people will have to copy'n paste their Navigator colorschemes between component-settings.

So, yes, what you're proposing will be in 2.0.0 - but i actually would like to go much further(but that depends on other developers).

Interesting sidenote for colorscheme-designers: The 2.0.0 colorscheme-system gives the user much more control over the colors - but the price is slightly higher difficulty(configurable colorscheme-settings did increase from 7 to 10)

In other news - updated 2.0.0 playlist-layout draft:
PLAYLIST LAYOUT
===========================================================================================
LISTNUM/PLAYINDICATOR
             T.ARTIST--+                     +--1:A.ARTIST, 2:ALBUM&DISC#,3:LABEL/PUBLISHER & DATE
                GENRE  |_<<<single__group>>>_|  1:GENRE, 2:ALBUM RATING, 3:GAIN
            SEPERATOR  |                     |  CHAPTER-STUFF & TRACKNUM
         TITLE/LENGTH--+                     +--T.ARTIST/TITLE/LENGTH
RATING(TRACKSPECIFIC)
_STYLE(TRACKSPECIFIC)
          DAILY PLAYS
          TOTAL PLAYS
          LAST PLAYED
         RG-INDICATOR
      METADATA-MATRIX
              FILEEXT (incl. archive-indicator)
        QUALITY/RATIO

- Lyx

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #422
awesome I cant wait

yeah i have been following the comments between you and foosion, that kind of component would rock

also I am very keen to start making colour schemes and maybe a how to guide or something similar.
so people can pick it up quickly

Navigator-Suite Feedback

Reply #423
I'm wondering what is the RG?