Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: where can I find a bsac supported decoder? *_* (Read 4509 times) previous topic - next topic

where can I find a bsac supported decoder? *_*

Hi,All.
  I have looked through the net for some useful infor about bsac decoder. But seems no . Can anyone share a  bsac decoder for me ? Or, just tell me where I can download some reference codes? 

Reply #2
Yeah.  I have already noticed that article before. But just can not find the "mp4audec: MPEG-4 Natural Audio Decoder (Edition 2001) 2003-08-27
" which they talked of anywhere. So I just come here to ask whether anyone knows where such software is avaiable. I have also visited the website-"ftp.iis.fhg.de/incoming/cvs ",resulting in error of no such folder any longer.

Reply #3
:-)  I have found relative sources and make it successfully play raw bsac data

Reply #4
...now is usually the time where you let us know where you found them...