Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading (Read 1133 times) previous topic - next topic

SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading

This DSP allows you to smart-crossfade 2 tracks.

The main features are:
  • Automatic detection of begin/end mixing cues, that can be set according to the desired sound level (in dB).
  • Maximum analysis time can be set to limit the detection range (or to use less resources).
  • Custom fade-in/out time, initial level and curve (< 1: logarithmic, > 1: exponential).

Download link here.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Re: SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading

Reply #1

The main features are:
  • Automatic detection of begin/end mixing cues, that can be set according to the desired sound level (in dB).
  • Maximum analysis time can be set to limit the detection range (or to use less resources).
  • Custom fade-in/out time, initial level and curve (< 1: logarithmic, > 1: exponential).

Download link here.

Very good! I liked.

wagner reatto

Reply #2

The main features are:

Download link here.

.I just open the HA page a then i get the the shock. 
Developer of the famous SQR plugins like compressor and advanced crossfader
came to HA and develop advanced crossfader for F2K like in winamp.
If you going to search in this forum, you can find this request more than one time to
create this plugin for F2K.
So everything is possible.
Thank you very much for plugin.
Would you please add manual and preset option to handle and open, and save winamp APF* settings?
Would you please can create SQR compessor plugin for F2k for this setup? http://www.braingell.com/djtools/SQRSoftSetup.htm
http://www.braingell.com/djtools/djtools.htm

Reply #3
Sure, I will add manual pages to the wiki soon.

This component is a complete rewrite, a very basic version of my old Winamp plugin. I could add preset import/export options if you need them, just tell me what other functions you miss from the old one (I know, you're gonna say ALL 8)) and them will be added to the next releases.

The compressor/limiter component was ported to foobar2k a long time ago, I'll add it to the 3er party components page ASAP.

Reply #4
Sure, I will add manual pages to the wiki soon.

This component is a complete rewrite, a very basic version of my old Winamp plugin. I could add preset import/export options if you need them, just tell me what other functions you miss from the old one (I know, you're gonna say ALL 8)) and them will be added to the next releases.

The compressor/limiter component was ported to foobar2k a long time ago, I'll add it to the 3er party components page ASAP.

Thank you very much.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021