Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Coverart issue - EAC CUETools DB plugin (Read 2733 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from CUETools DB

Coverart issue - EAC CUETools DB plugin

My CT database in EAC never gives me covers like I believe it should (they should appear at the bottom but they do not). What may be cause of this? I have covers set to "large" in metadata settings and i ave plugin vs 2.1.6 installed with EAC yet the lookup window looks like in the file attached. I'm usuing EAC on Windows 10 if this could be any cause.

Re: Coverart issue - EAC CUETools DB plugin

Reply #1
Is anyone else having trouble getting CTDB to download cover images? I'm using v2.1.9 of CTDB and v1.6 of EAC, I've set both search modes to "Extensive", but I'm getting no cover images regardless of which search result I pick.

Reply #2
I'm glad that it isn't just me. I've wasted hours today and yesterday trying to get it working permanently. I've tried both 2.1.6 and 2.1.9 versions of the plug-in and the only workaround that I've found is using MusicBrainz to do the album art lookup first, canceling out of it, and then redoing the CTDB album art lookup, but we shouldn't have to do something like that

Reply #3
I received word that due to updates/changes at coverartarchive.org, the plugin cannot retrieve the coverart. An update to the plugin will likely be required to get things working again. That's all the information I have right now.
korth

Reply #4
New CUETools DB Plugin 2.2.0
includes fix for TLS 1.2 coverart issue
CUETools.CTDB.EACPlugin.2.2.0
korth