Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: musicishere.com, anyone used this to purchase music? (Read 4666 times) previous topic - next topic

musicishere.com, anyone used this to purchase music?

Hi,
As the topic indicates I am considering getting a couple of albums from musicishere.com in FLAC format. Has anyone else used this service before? Do they provide the extraction logs with the FLAC to confirm its accurately ripped or not? Any other opinions comments are welcome.
Thanks

Reply #1
I'm also wondering whether or not they come with the logs or not. I assume not, but if anyone knows any better, I'd be glad to hear your opinions on the site.

Reply #2
I'm also wondering whether or not they come with the logs or not. I assume not, but if anyone knows any better, I'd be glad to hear your opinions on the site.

It looks like an independent music distributor. It which case it seems to be legitimate and legal.  I have seen the site mentioned numerous times before. I am unsure if they provide extraction logs though. I would assume if you told them you want an independent album encoded with FLAC -3 for instance they would do it for you. If you want to do things securely though setting up a PayPal account my be the way to go if you decide to buy anything from the website.
budding I.T professional