Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar 1.6.16-Folder Contains Subfolder and Flac Right Click - Play and Enqueue (Read 443 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar 1.6.16-Folder Contains Subfolder and Flac Right Click - Play and Enqueue

A folder contains a subfolder with several Flac files, as well as several Flac files outside the subfolder but within the main folder.

Where I "select all" and right click > Play/Enqueue in Foobar - if mouse hovers over a Flac file outside the subfolder when I right click - only that file will enqueue or play. If mouse hovers over the subfolder then the subfolder contents and all other Flac files outside of this subfolder are queued and play. IE in the latter case, ALL folder contents are queued and play. All folder contents will also play if I right click on the main folder and queue and play.

Is this correct behaviour?

I have added "send to Foobar" in context menu and this method, where (within the main folder) "select all" has been choosen, will play ALL files (both in subsfolder and outside subfolder).

Windows 11.

Thanks for any help.