Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8 (Read 88410 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #52
Failed to load DLL: foo_winamp_spam.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 here. fb2k 0.9.6.8

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #53
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

same here, Win 7 Ultimate x64, fb2k 0.9.6.9

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #54

same here, Win 7 Ultimate x64, fb2k 0.9.6.9

oh i know whats the problem! ur both using the wrong OS! XD sorry.

maybe try compatibility mode? the newer ones have that too dont they?

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #55
I wonder why you just can't read at least a few last posts in the topic before replying. All the aspects like what, why, when and what to do have been discussed here already.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #56
I wonder why you just can't read at least a few last posts in the topic before replying. All the aspects like what, why, when and what to do have been discussed here already.

i guess you're the one who is missing something and insult others, including me.

Due to popular demand here is a fixed version of 0.90 (my last release), keep in mind that this does not include any of the enhancements made since then due to no source code being available for the other versions.

http://r-1.ch/foo_winamp_spam-0.90fix.zip

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #57
I apologize. Of course you wouldn't get a "invalid SDK version message" with the old banned version.

Maybe you should have stated which version you were using at the beginning, though. It was not too clear that you actually wanted R1CH to upgrade his fb2k SDK by that simple statement.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #58
I apologize. Of course you wouldn't get a "invalid SDK version message" with the old banned version.

Maybe you should have stated which version you were using at the beginning, though. It was not too clear that you actually wanted R1CH to upgrade his fb2k SDK by that simple statement.

ok, i'm sorry too, for not making myself clear enough.

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #60
Yes, of course - I was wanting to do that, but actually this version runs on my PC with foobar 9.6.9

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #61
The only problem is the newer variant can register the time down to the millisecond, whereas R1CH's does not - this makes making lyric files a lot harder.

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #62
working great on my 2x16 Display in combination with LCD Smartie.
Thanks!

[img=http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/fbnl5hxl/thumb/DSC08042.JPG]

One Problem left, it seems that the LCD Smartie tool doesn´t recognize if foobar -> Winamp is inactive or active,
when i manualy start the screen running foobar it just runs fine, but i want LCD Smartie to display a different Screen when foobar -> Winamp is inactive.

Is this Problem connected with LCD Smartie?

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #63
One Problem left, it seems that the LCD Smartie tool doesn´t recognize if foobar -> Winamp is inactive or active,
when i manualy start the screen running foobar it just runs fine, but i want LCD Smartie to display a different Screen when foobar -> Winamp is inactive.

Did you ever figure this one out? I'm having the exact same issue w/LCD Smartie... I think it's the best LCD software of the bunch I've tried, but this issue definitely frustrates the hell out of me... lemme know if you got anywhere w/it, thx!

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #64
Ask in their support forum how they detect if winamp is running and report it back here.

maybe someone can help you then

foo_winamp_spam 0.9.8

Reply #65
I know I'm really late to notice the comments and it's bad netiquette and all but I'm compelled to mention that the source code for 0.9.8 has been available from the link in the original post since I abandoned this which was before the accusations of it not being available.