Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to create one playlist per file for a set of audio tracks. (Read 1271 times) previous topic - next topic

How to create one playlist per file for a set of audio tracks.

Hello, how can I easily/painlessly create for a set of audio files playlists with relative path such that one playlist is created for each track.
For example if I have two tracks, create two playlist files, one playlist for the first track and another for the second. I guess it would be better to have the playlist named the same as the songs (but with diff. extension). Basically this resembles the creation of shortcuts with windows explorer, where you select a bunch of files, right click and create shortcuts... The problem using regular shortcuts is that they are not natively relative and that some players don't support reading them. I apologize for the long post...

Re: How to create one playlist per file for a set of audio tracks.

Reply #1
Another (I find simpler) way to loook at it is to split a playlist into playlists one per track.