Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Experiments with signal extrapolation (Read 7434 times) previous topic - next topic

Experiments with signal extrapolation

SRC Resampler component has an interesting feature: "signal extrapolation to help with gapless track transitions when converting individual tracks", and it really helps in some cases. So I decided to add it to some other plugins.

All plugins were compiled with SDK 2018-03-06. they will work in foobar2000 1.3 or 1.4. They require x86 MSVC redistributable; foobar2000 1.4 already includes it, users of foobar2000 1.3 need to download it (e.g. here).

Re: Experiments with signal extrapolation

Reply #1
Thank you very much! I was looking for an updated version of your Deemphasis DSP plugin, so this recent Beta release is just perfect for me.

Reply #2
All these plugins are now obsolete. New versions of them were posted in their own threads.

Reply #3
Where I can get bs2b mod non beta? Thanks

Sorry, I found it. I didn't check subforum before.