Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Audio-Technica ATH-CM5 (Read 2918 times) previous topic - next topic

Audio-Technica ATH-CM5

Audio-Technica ATH-CM5
I was wondering how the ATH-CM5 perform. According to spec, it is very similar to Sony MDR-E888

Audio-Technica ATH-CM5

Reply #1
I have a pair of these.  I feel like they could have better seperation but they are decent I guess.  I couldn't wear them comfortably until I put pads on them. which muffles the sound, so it's a trade off.  I would recommend, unless you are jogging or need earphones for whatever reason, to go with clamshells  A lot of people say the etymotics are good, but at prices like that, who needs em  My next pair is going to be a set of high end clamshells.  I'm thinking most earphones are going to be disapointing to me, so I hope someone with less of a bias against earphones also posts after me to augment my review.

Audio-Technica ATH-CM5

Reply #2
I have a pair of these.  I feel like they could have better seperation but they are decent I guess.  I couldn't wear them comfortably until I put pads on them. which muffles the sound, so it's a trade off.  I would recommend, unless you are jogging or need earphones for whatever reason, to go with clamshells   A lot of people say the etymotics are good, but at prices like that, who needs em   My next pair is going to be a set of high end clamshells.  I'm thinking most earphones are going to be disapointing to me, so I hope someone with less of a bias against earphones also posts after me to augment my review.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

So.. what are you going  to get later on?
if I had the money, I want to get [a href="http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductInfo.php?pid=AUTATHCM7TI-GRY]Audio-Technica ATH-CM7Ti[/url]. I read some reviews about these phones, and most of them are positive.  What do you think? 

Audio-Technica ATH-CM5

Reply #3
I have a pair of these.  I feel like they could have better seperation but they are decent I guess.  I couldn't wear them comfortably until I put pads on them. which muffles the sound, so it's a trade off.  I would recommend, unless you are jogging or need earphones for whatever reason, to go with clamshells   A lot of people say the etymotics are good, but at prices like that, who needs em   My next pair is going to be a set of high end clamshells.  I'm thinking most earphones are going to be disapointing to me, so I hope someone with less of a bias against earphones also posts after me to augment my review.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

So.. what are you going  to get later on?
if I had the money, I want to get [a href="http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductInfo.php?pid=AUTATHCM7TI-GRY]Audio-Technica ATH-CM7Ti[/url]. I read some reviews about these phones, and most of them are positive.  What do you think? 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229395"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I wonder how much better those are, they look potentially as uncomfortable - it could just be the shape of my ear (not that wierd, but it may not bother you as much) - You generally hear a lot of good things about AT phones, so maybe I'm just a picky bastard..  Maybe'll I'll try a pair of those popular grados - they have to be popular for a reason..