Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Prodisc (Read 2705 times) previous topic - next topic

Prodisc

Hi,

I recently purchased a few different varities of CDRs. I dont have the ATIPs right now, but these are the brands and dyes used:

1. TraxData (Silver) - very cheap - uses Ritek. Didn't like them at all - poor build.

2. Samsung Gold Premium - "Blue printed 24X Guaranteed" - uses ProDisc

3. Samsung Silver Premium - neatly written ring company name in a circular ring - good build - 32X Max speed - uses Prodisc

4. Samsung 'coated CDRs' - various colors - Black, Blue, Red etc. - excellent build quality (reminds me of HP) - uses Prodisc.

Any opinions on these brands. Thus far they seem to be good. I have burnt a few of these. Unfortunately my LG 8240B does not report C2 errors, so I cannot use CDSpeed to check for quality.

All these CDRs can be seen at:

http://www.samsungmedia.com/total_frame.as...oducts&html=cdr
There are only 10 types of people on this earth - those who know binary and those who don't.

Dell Inspiron 5100
P4 2.4 533 FSB,
512 MB / 40 GB,
Windows XP Home