Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Quick Tagger (Read 116198 times) previous topic - next topic

Quick Tagger

Reply #76
Set 'Require confirmation before processing more than X tracks' higher.

Damn. Didn't realize that option. sorry
and thanks

Quick Tagger

Reply #77
hello all,

I want to use stars instead of number in quick tagger's rating system but I couldn't manage it. I'm using "$pad($repeat(★,%rating%), 5,✩)" for other rating columns but it doesn't work for quick tagger.

Quick Tagger

Reply #78
if you have foo_playcount installed, %rating% will conflict with that component's own rating database. you'd need to use $meta(rating) to access rating tags that are in your files.

Quick Tagger

Reply #79
if you have foo_playcount installed, %rating% will conflict with that component's own rating database. you'd need to use $meta(rating) to access rating tags that are in your files.

Hi marc,

yes i installed foo_playcount, i'm using $meta(rating) for quick tagger but what should i do to see stars in playlist instead of numbers?

thanks

Quick Tagger

Reply #80
you just need to replace %rating% in that snippet you posted....

Code: [Select]
$pad($repeat(★,$meta(rating)),5,✩)

Quick Tagger

Reply #81
you just need to replace %rating% in that snippet you posted....

Code: [Select]
$pad($repeat(?,$meta(rating)),5,?)

It works, thanks a lot.

btw what I tried was [code]$meta($repeat(?,%rating%)/[code] which wasn't work.

Quick Tagger

Reply #82
Hi
Great stuff
But the quick tagger tags the selected file. Is it possible to make it tag playing file.

Quick Tagger

Reply #83
So this might just because I'm newer to foobar and how to control things. But when I try to add a field to change the Disc Number, it keeps adding a new field and not using the one that is already there. This doesn't seem to happen when I try this with a metadata field that I created myself. It only happens with the fields I didn't create.