Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736285 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #350

Default UI Gallery

Reply #351
Some slight adjustments to color and spacing, and some refined Title Formatting in some areas. Forever evolving

Default UI Gallery

Reply #353
My current layout - still evolving...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #354
i love my dui:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #355
Modded Garbanzox config.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #357
Left and right channels are split on either side of the playlist window. The playlist is sorted via
Code: [Select]
$swapprefix($if([$strstr(%album artist%,Various)][$strstr(%genre%,Soundtrack)],%album%|%discnumber%|%tracknumber%,$swapprefix($if([%album artist%],%album artist%,%artist%),The,A,$if([$strstr($meta(ARTISTSORT),~~)],$left($meta(ARTISTSORT),$sub($strstr($meta(ARTISTSORT),~~),2))))|%date%|%album%|%discnumber%|%tracknumber%))
by using information in the custom metatag ARTISTSORT (which, in hidesight, should have been SORTARTIST). Only ARTISTSORT tags with ~~  are paid attention to (~~ indicates where in the name to sort from so people are sorted via there last names'), with various album artists and soundtrack genred albums being sorted under the album name. The SimPlatlist groups also place Compilation and Soundtrack after each of those types (except where the word already exists in the title).

Search focuses automatically and everything else speaks for itself.

…[/color]

Default UI Gallery

Reply #358
Proudly presenting mine  Tediously designed format strings everywhere, including very detailed auto-library, grouping and OSD details... I use a lot of tags very actively and avoid non-atomic values or redundancy, as you can see in the columns. Doing so makes it really easy to do things like telling OSTs apart from remix albums, single remixes and singles, grouping the OSTs of games/movies of the same series together, setting up well-balanced yet robust folder structures, etc. Yeah, I have little "normal" music.

Strings like
$if(%compilation album%,$if($strcmp(%compilation album%,'Various'),'Compilation Albums\'%album%[ '('$meta(album artist)')']'\'[%album variant%'\'][Disc %discnumber% - ][%track number% - ][[$meta(artist)]$if($and($meta(artist),$or((%composer%,%original artist%))), ,)[(%composer%)]$if($and(%composer%,%original artist%), ,)['['%original artist%']'] - ][%content group% - ]%title%[ '{'%subtitle%'}'][ '{'%instrument set%'}'],'Genres\'$if2(%genre%,Unknown)'\Remix Albums\'%content group%'\'%content group%' Series\'%album%[ '('$meta(album artist)')']'\'[%album variant%'\'][Disc %discnumber% - ][%track number% - ][[$meta(artist)]$if($and($meta(artist),$or((%composer%,%original artist%))), ,)[(%composer%)]$if($and(%composer%,%original artist%), ,)['['%original artist%']'] - ]%title%[ '{'%subtitle%'}'][ '{'%instrument set%'}']),'Genres\'$if2(%genre%,Unknown)'\'$if(%album%,$if(%original album%,'Remix Albums\'[%content group%'\']%original album%$if($strcmp(%content group%,%original album%), Series,)'\'%album%[ '('$meta(album artist)')']'\'[%album variant%'\'],'OSTs\'[%content group%'\']%album%[ '('$meta(album artist)')']'\'[%album variant%'\']),$if(%original album%,'Remixes\'[%content group%'\']%original album%$if($strcmp(%content group%,%original album%), Series,)'\','Singles\'))[Disc %discnumber% - ][%track number% - ][[$meta(artist)]$if($and($meta(artist),$or((%composer%,%original artist%))), ,)[(%composer%)]$if($and(%composer%,%original artist%), ,)['['%original artist%']'] - ]%title%[ '{'%subtitle%'}'][ '{'%instrument set%'}'])

become a little hard to maintain after a while though  I actually even wrote my own Notepad++ FB2K format string colorizer for that reason

Foobar <3

Default UI Gallery

Reply #359
Spent quite a bit of time on this today, it's an LCD panel using foo_textdisplay. I've used a Creative Commons font called Erbos Draco 1st Open NBP which I've included in the download like below.

In order to be able to use different fonts, I made it so that will will resize nicely by changing the lcdWidth variable.

Download: LCD-DisplayPanel.rar

link dead. can u reupload pls.. its looking awasome

Default UI Gallery

Reply #361
Felt like sharing also, here's mine

Default UI Gallery

Reply #362

Made a few modifications on the theme, hail foobar200 for its features, there's simply no better player...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #363
Not a very fancy design, but well suited for my needs. I just love the flexibility of foobar2000! In the toolbar i have buttons for Open CD (rarely used, i rip with Cueripper), Convert to m4a (qaac), replaygain buttons, buttons for syncing my Sony walkman, and a button for fb2k preferences.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #364
My foobar2000:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #365
Hope it isn't too late to add my modest setup, largely inspired from what I've seen here and tweaked to my needs

Pictured Configuration: foobar2000 v1.3.1 with Dynamic Range Meter, Facets, SimPlaylist,  Musical Spectrum, Playback statistics, WSH Panel Mod and Playcount Sync

Default UI Gallery

Reply #366
Gone back simple:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #367
I'd been using Columns UI for a long time, but wanted something a little more clean and simple, and liked the way SimPlaylist handled groups and album art.

Although not shown, disc groups show disc numbers, disc lengths, and disc titles where they exist, for any albums that were released across two or more discs.

Pictured:
  • Customised buttons
  • Facets
  • SimPlaylist
  • Waveform Seekbar
  • Musical Spectrum
  • Album Art Viewer

Default UI Gallery

Reply #368
Modified fooRazor. Still has the other hidden panes which include Cover Flow above and Album List on the left. The ratings bar and the album art viewer are marc2003's scripts.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #369
Default UI with highlighted playing track.

Download the above theme.

More on this here.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #370
Default UI with highlighted playing track.
Thanks for useful tips about highlighting and custom columns!
I made these these changes to my layout (See Post #364), dimmed tracknumbers and highligted playing track.

$if(%isplaying%,>>>[%tracknumber%  ][%track artist% – ]%title%<<<,[<<%tracknumber%>>  ][%track artist% – ]%title%)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #371
I'd been using Columns UI for a long time, but wanted something a little more clean and simple, and liked the way SimPlaylist handled groups and album art.

Although not shown, disc groups show disc numbers, disc lengths, and disc titles where they exist, for any albums that were released across two or more discs.

I appreciate the functionality and simplicity of your setup.

My layout, displaying my current on-the-go portable library only:

Pictured: Facets, EsPlaylist (proper filter searches ftw). I also use Playlist Statistics for adding listenability ratings to my Podcasts tab.

Could use some prettying up, although I would still keep the core layout as-is. Would love to find a more attractive Now Playing element that displayed currently playing tracks.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #372

Default UI Gallery

Reply #373
Since I've been obsessing again lately, I thought I would share. Thanks as usual to Marc2003 and other developers!

Default UI Gallery

Reply #374

Mine is pretty simple, but I enjoy it!