Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager (Read 1584 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: [seemingly abando...

Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager

There is one behaviour about the iPod Classic [7th generation w/160GB] that I do not like. By default [or maybe it's the only way it works], if there is only one album for an artist, when you click on that artist the tracks for that one album are immediately displayed. I would like to see that album name and art displayed first [the way it would be if there was more than one album] and then, of course, I could select that album to see the tracks.

Is there anyway using the foo_dop to change this behaviour? Or, maybe some other MOD?

Re: Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager

Reply #1
[I am confused. I thought @musicmusic took over this topic? And, more recent replies had been made? What am I missing?]
Anyway, I used the "Compilation" tag in two different albums: "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (soundtrack)" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (soundtrack)". Only the latter displays in my iPod, Music>Compilation menu option? What am I missing?

Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager

Reply #2
How did you set the compilation flag? Any differences in their artist and album artist tags?

(I think you just found a stray post BTW, the main topic is here.)