(f:\comp-mp3\%artist%\[%year% - ]%album%\%artist% - %album%.cue)
- for most, it is "Unknown Artist"
- for a few (2 or 3 ), it is "Various Artists"
As a result they are split across two folders. Not critical, but annoying as i would like it to be consistent.
I turned off caching of meta-data (Cache metadata = False) and now the 'Various Artist' encodes have %artist% evaluating to like the others. I assume that the entry is my cache is wrong for them,
- How can i see what the cache entry is
- How can I clear the entry so I can turn caching on again
- How can I see the metadata lookup?
- How can I get it to evaluate to "Various Artists"?
This is with 2.16 and 2.20.