Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_tabs (Read 244920 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #125
Ah I didn't know about the shift key, but still, I can't set different minimum heights using that method, while I can set up the properties seperatly with my hacked panel stacks
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=254578"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Can you post it somewhere please?

Phi: it's also a feature request for you...

Thx in advance.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #126
is there a way to get two instances of this running? and put them beside one another under the file menu bar?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #127
Just look two pages back and you will find posts like this one:

I have added panel stacks to the toolbar which I have given a minimum height so they'll display right. To actually have multiple panel stacks I have compiled 2 more panel stack DLL's with modified source so they have different GUID's. It's a bit of a hack but I don't have a lot of programming skill (yet anyway ).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=254540"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You can load two instances of the pannel stack by holding [shift]!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=254547"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #128
New version (v0.1.7)

Changes:
  • reduced flicker when switching between tabs
  • enter and escape keys are now passed to extension windows (foo_playlistfind works properly in a tab now, oops)
  • fixed tab control not redrawing bg when certain extensions were added (plfind/trackinfo)
  • shows the columns sidebar when a contained extension requests visibility
  • better support for extensions that don't handle their own context menu
Oh, and that silly columns auto-hide bug should be gone now too.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #129
ah nice, now my playback buttons don't become half-invisible anymore 

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #130
New version (v0.1.7)

what trouble with columns_ui
i use 1.2.b5
when i update uie_spectrum and uie_tabs then are gone from list of toolbar.
if i back to old plugins then they are come back to list

What is left for it to do?

PS: sorry for my bad english (i'm teaching)
WBR,  Vitaliy I. Bogdanets
Foobar2000 - The way it's meant to be played

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #131
what trouble with columns_ui
i use 1.2.b5
when i update uie_spectrum and uie_tabs then are gone from list of toolbar.
if i back to old plugins then they are come back to list
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There is no beta5. Make sure you have the latest version of foo_ui_columns (currently 0.1.2 RC1), and the latest version of each of the ui extensions you use. There are links to all of them [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=28647&view=findpost&p=89754]here[/url].

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #132
There is no beta5. Make sure you have the latest version of foo_ui_columns (currently 0.1.2 RC1), and the latest version of each of the ui extensions you use. There are links to all of them here.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=260939"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

sorry
i use columns_ui 0.1.2 alpha5, uie_simple_spectrum 0.1.6, uie_tabs 0.1.7
it's last ?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #133
There is no beta5. Make sure you have the latest version of foo_ui_columns (currently 0.1.2 RC1), and the latest version of each of the ui extensions you use. There are links to all of them here.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=260939"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

sorry
i use columns_ui 0.1.2 alpha5, uie_simple_spectrum 0.1.6, uie_tabs 0.1.7
it's last ?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=260992"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
No, it's outdated. Please follow the link provide by Phi and upgrade your foo_ui_columns.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #134
No, it's outdated. Please follow the link provide by Phi and upgrade your foo_ui_columns.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=260993"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thx thx thx
sorry for my incompetence

PS: i not take sufficient care

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #135
Can a "hide tabs" option be added?  I've seen some configs that have multiple panel stacks, some of which only have one tab open.  A single tab is ugly and takes up room.  Any way to get rid of it?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #136
Stop using foo_uie_tabs?

I don't think it's really necessary. Most of the configs you see are using it to enforce a minimum height, which is why there is only a single extension in there. Eventually (I think), a minimum height won't be required for the ui_columns toolbar (or whatever it becomes) so this won't be an issue.

edit: sp

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #137
Personally I find the seperators in the toolbar much more ugly than single tabs

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #138
Stop using foo_uie_tabs?

I don't think it's really necessary. Most of the configs you see are using it to enforce a minimum height, which is why there is only a single extension in there. Eventually (I think), a minimum height won't be required for the ui_columns toolbar (or whatever it becomes) so this won't be an issue.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268735"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well, I've got two panel stacks, one with two tabs and one with one tab.  Maybe what I should really be asking for is a minheight setting on albumart.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #139
Is there any possibility of having the foobar console as a tab?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #140
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269071"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'd like that too. It shouldn't be hard at all... and maybe it could be made more flexible, like perhaps the font could be red on errors, or you could customize the whole thing to your own taste. It's up to the taste of whoever the developer will be...

Maybe I could make it, but I'd have to learn how to code a plugin first, cause I don't know shit. But I want to.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #141
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269071"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That'd be cool.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #142
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268754"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

LOL...thank you for pointing out my GROSS oversight. 

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #143
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268754"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

LOL...thank you for pointing out my GROSS oversight. 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269221"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

My Pleasure

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #144
Hi,

I did as adviced but i can't see the "Tabbed Panel Stack"
using columns ui component v0.1.2-alpha 5 and the latest version of foo_uie_tabs.

Here is a pic.
Please help!
thanks.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #146
This is off topic, but i didn't know where to post...

How do i get an arrow to show in the playlist that points at the track playing, like inte the default user interface?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #147
I just updated the plugin. The only change is a fix for a "Move left" bug that made the extension roll-up in the columns sidebar.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #148
I just updated the plugin. The only change is a fix for a "Move left" bug that made the extension roll-up in the columns sidebar.

Phi, are you going to be adding new features in future? Having a dropdown list instead of tabs would be cool... (well atleast for me it would).

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #149
Ah yeah, I think you requested that very early on right?
I've just started working on a new version of track info, but I'll try to get a dropdown list stack done when I'm finished with that.