Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dvd audio .vob (Read 2180 times) previous topic - next topic

Dvd audio .vob

Hi i am reinstalling fab and I cannot remember what I need to install/configure in order to play DVD audio vob files that contain ac3 or dts codecs. I have the foo input dvda component. I believe the .dll needs to be pasted into the components folder but I think there are further steps in order to play the vob files successfully. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Re: Dvd audio .vob

Reply #1
foo_input_dvda has nothing to do with playback of vob files.To play vob files you need http://foo_input_ffmpeg and ffmpeg

Reply #2
Hi Rollin thanks for taking the time to reply. Your response jogged my memory and I remembered that I still had the files of the  ffmpeg build from from zeranoe.com. I have set up the ffmpeg decoder wrapper but I still get the error message “unsupported file format”. when I try to play the vob file. Are there any other configurations that I should attend to.Thanks

Reply #3

Reply #4
Thanks Rollin its working. I had done this but I had the ac3 component activated. I removed it and now works. Thank you