Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can no longer see the individual tracks inside .mp3/cue? (Read 2605 times) previous topic - next topic

Can no longer see the individual tracks inside .mp3/cue?

Allo,

Long time foobar user, currently using 9.6.7 and just noticed something odd.

I listen to a lot of mixed CDs (dance/trance/electronica type stuff) that is generally availabled in 1 mp3 and a cue file. Before, this version (and who knows how old my version before this was...) but before this version, Foobar would look in the .cue file, and artificially split the single .mp3 into the tagged tracks, letting me jump to a particular song.

Suddenly, that is no longer the case... wazza?

Reply #1
check in "preferences > general: exclude file types" and "preferences > media library: exclude", then delete "*.CUE" from restriction

Reply #2
father my children, please.

Reply #3
 I don't know how to interpret your reply but here is more  :

usefull additional plugins:

foo_cuefilter (from pieceofsummer): will give you automatic and more advanced CUE parsing with settings available in "preferences > advanced"
foo_cuefilter (from Yirkha): will give you menu command "edit > remove refferenced files"