Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I want a Schiit Jotunheim | Change my mind (Read 2060 times) previous topic - next topic

I want a Schiit Jotunheim | Change my mind

My finger is poised to complete the purchase of a Schiit Jotunheim fitted with the "True Multibit DAC". I just wanted a solid all-in-one solution for a lovely listening experience that fits on my desk and the Jotunheim ticks all the boxes for me. Plus I could theoretically have it shipped to my home in a few days as opposed to a month or longer for something shipping from Asia.

Am I making a sound choice or does a better option exist?

An other All-in-one DAC/Amp I have considered:
  • Topping DX7 Pro

Re: I want a Schiit Jotunheim | Change my mind

Reply #2
You just had to hit me with the science!
Seems the DX7 is coming home instead. Maybe a Ragnarok in the future once my setup demands such an amp.
Thanks for the reply  :D

Re: I want a Schiit Jotunheim | Change my mind

Reply #3
@Roseval
Wow
Thank You for links. Sometimes it's hard to find a decent site with measurements in this ocean of silly audiophulery