Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Porcupine Tree (Read 3794 times) previous topic - next topic

Porcupine Tree

Since so many people here are into Pink Floyd, I wonder if anyone listens to/likes Porcupine Tree,an 80's/90's progressive/psychedelic band.

Porcupine Tree

Reply #1
"90's" and "progressive" should not appear in the same sentence.. that's sacrilege

If you want to discuss it on another forum, this thread should move there. I'd be glad to contribute to it then.
And if Warhol's a genius, what am I? A speck of lint on the ***** of an alien

Porcupine Tree

Reply #2
In the same manner,"pink floyd" and "division bell" should not appear on the same cd sleeve but sadly they do. Anyway, when you gotta label a band you choose the most appropriate word,"progressive" in Porcupine tree's case.

Porcupine Tree

Reply #3
» Porcupine Tree - Trains (5:56)  'MP3 @ 192kbps]

B)

Porcupine Tree

Reply #4
» Porcupine Tree - Trains (5:56)  'MP3 @ 192kbps]

B)

I suggest you listen to their older stuff,if you haven't done already
Their latest album was a little dissapointment for me.

Porcupine Tree

Reply #5
Their latest album was a little dissapointment for me

Are you kidding? I loved their latest album! Ive been listening to it constantly since I got it last summer. Easiely the best release of 2002. It is somewhat diffrent than their earlier work, but its still great.

Porcupine Tree

Reply #6
Are you kidding? I loved their latest album! Ive been listening to it constantly since I got it last summer. Easiely the best release of 2002. It is somewhat diffrent than their earlier work, but its still great.

It's not bad ,but not up the standards they set with albums like Signify or Up the downstair,IMHO.Anyway,different style,some prefer the old,some prefer the new.