Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I have install a lot of components, but I have the impression of nothing have* (Read 1150 times) previous topic - next topic

I have install a lot of components, but I have the impression of nothing have*

Hello !

*change

Yes see that on screen captures.

I don't see the covert art for example...

Thanks to tell me if it's normal and if not how I have to do ?  ;)

Re: I have install a lot of components, but I have the impression of nothing have*

Reply #1
If the component has a visual element, you'll need to add the component to the DUI (Default User Interface). Toggle View\Layout\Enable Layout Editing Mode and then add a new panel or tab. Right click the new panel or tab area and select "Add New UI Element ...", then select the new component from the list. You may need to adjust borders to fit. Remember to exit layout mode.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)

Re: I have install a lot of components, but I have the impression of nothing have*

Reply #2
Sorry but I'm french and I don't understant all...

Ok but I have to add all the components in ?
I mean how I know if one component has visual element ?

I don't have "Add new UI element..."

I have only on right click others things,
I'm lost, how I have to return back the same as my playlists ?

Reply #3
I'm in progress but it's not that...

I came back tomorrow because I have other things to do now....
Thx to reply me when you can ;)

Reply #4
Finaly I have found. But I want the covert art at the right and the playlist view at the left... How I have to do ?

Thx !

Reply #5
This component may also be helpful ... foo_whatsnew

Reply #6
A quick google search found this: HA ~ Layout Editing Mode

Reply #7
Ok thx 2tec !

Reply #9
Nobody (no one) ???

No one who understand the french ?
foobar2000 it's not langage in french ?

---

how to backup settings on foobar2000 if I change my personal computer ?

Thx !!

Reply #10
Foobar is only in English, I'm afraid. :(

The Date field is already built-in, just right-click on the column headers of ethe playlist and select Columns > Date

If you hold Shift and click the File menu, you'll get "Browse Configuration Folder". That folder contains your entire config, and you can back it up whenever you like.

Reply #11
Ok thank you very much I'm stupid, i've been don't seen (sorry i'm sure it's not right what I'm said)... Date it's ok.

dhromed, have a nice day !