Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The pause doesn't stop soon enough. (Read 967 times) previous topic - next topic

The pause doesn't stop soon enough.

Hi, I'm Japanese and I'm not good at English.
Sorry if you can't understand me. I'm playing on an audio interface (focusrite scarlett solo) asio setting, but when I press pause, it delays and pauses after about a second.
 I don't have this problem with DS playback.
Is there any way to fix this?

Re: The pause doesn't stop soon enough.

Reply #1
Do you by any chance have enable smooth seeking, pause and volume changes enabled? If so, you can either try disabling it, or adjusting the pause and stop fade in and fade out times.

Reply #2
I've set that setting to disabled.
It may be due to the setting of the component, asio2.

Reply #3
What size buffer have you set in the ASIO driver settings?
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #4
The buffer is set to 128.
Changing this setting does not improve the situation.

Reply #5
Any specific reason why you use a third party ASIO plug-in instead of the official one?
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #6
Resolved.
The problem seems to be in the buffer size. It seems that the software I'm using, "Rational Acoustics Smarrt", was controlling the buffer size of the audio interface on its own.
Thanks.