Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 129273 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #125
I also thank you for the sub-items counts...
I really think it's more useful than track counts.

Reply #126
Hi,
I did not find where to increase font size.
I use Ctrl + Alt + mouse wheel, but it's not very practical.
I'd like something like SEGOE semibold 10.

Reply #127
In Panel Properties put '_CUSTOM COLOURS/FONTS: USE' to 'True', then you can change the font at '_Custom.Font (Name, Size, Style [0-4])'.

Reply #128
Thank you very much MojoBass.
I was changing font without putting "True" to CUSTOM COLOURS/FONTS: USE' !  :)

Reply #129
Search: ALL I WANT FOR, crash. But search: All i want for, not crash.

JScript Panel (Library Tree v1.3.9 by WilB)
JavaScript 运行时错误:

File: <main>
Line: 992, Col: 58
<source text only available at compile time>

Reply #130
Well you can't use uppercase ALL because it has a special meaning in queries that returns everything. If you use double quotes around it then it's fine.

Code: [Select]
"ALL I WANT FOR"

But the script should have the fb.GetQueryItems function inside a try/catch statement to prevent errors.

Reply #132
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.9.1

CHANGELOG

FIX: Regression related to query syntax help.
FIX: Missing try/catch with one of the fb.GetQueryItems functions.

Reply #133
@WilB
This is fantastic. Thank you very much for your hard work with this component.
Is it possible to set the cover of the currently playing track as a background of Library Tree ? I looked in settings but maybe I missed something.

Reply #134
Is there a way to change the color of "Item Counts" (numbers in brackets) other than text?
I think that then it would be clearer.
Thanks.

Reply #135
What an amazing script, I'm loving it!

Reply #136
Library tree is so far one of the best feature of foobar. I am trying to customise my settings to my needs however due to my luck of knowledge I need some help.
I always use view by Folder Stucture.  In Filter option i would like to have an option o Most Played Folders in sort descending. I quess it has to be done smg with the aggregation of folder tracks

Reply #137
@Tropoje & novaca. The requested features should be in the next release.
@zoumbro. The aggregation methodology of the type you require isn't supported. The filter uses foobar2000 query syntax and AFAIK that doesn't support it either.

Reply #138
Is it possible to have the views list as a view?
I mean, I'd like to have all the views always visible together
without having to use the right click, like the old Playlist Tree
or the PLT mod called Library Tree.

This is what I mean.

Thanks

Reply #139
Nope.

Reply #140
^^^ Note that Library Tree 1.3.9.1 and earlier versions won't work with JScript panel v2+.

Reply #141
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.9.2

CHANGELOG

ADD: Themes: dark, blend & light ("right click > menu > theme").
ADD: Option to set current cover as background ("right click > menu > theme"). Cover opacity & auto-fill can be set in panel properties ("Cover...").
ADD: Configurable root name. Choice of "All Music" or view name, e.g. "Artists", "All Genres" etc. Enable in panel properties "Node: Root..." and set view names as required. To show  number of artists etc, set "Node: Item Counts" to show "Sub-Items" [panel properties].
ADD: "Tree: Remember State" [panel properties]. Remembers expanded nodes, search & selection state etc on closing / opening foobar2000. Default is enabled.
ADD: "_Custom.Colour Item Counts" [panel properties].
FIX: Compatibility with JScript Panel v2.0.1.

Reply #142
Great work but it's slow upon loading foobar? Taking 3-4 seconds to load after foobar has loaded.

Reply #143
Did you forget to change it?

Reply #144
@WilB First of all, thank you very much for your work.
I love your "Library Tree". New options work as expected.
THANKS

Reply #146
Think I will stop at Library Tree 1.3.9.1 , foobar 1.3.16 portable , foo_jscript_panel 1.3.2.2 Every thing works great. To many changes with foo 1.4 and jscript v2 . May change my mind later...

Thanks for your great work..

Reply #147
@Bratman. I have not seen that type of behaviour. Initialisation times on my pc are nearly as fast as DUI album list, and unchanged from the previous version. The tree also appears as foobar2000 loads. Absolute initialisation times depend on pc speed, library size and complexity of view patterns. Note that JScript panel runs most things in the main thread and so conceivably could be delayed by other things. To optimise speed, check that the 'chakra' engine is being used. If updating to JScript panel 2.0.1, existing panels will default to the JScript engine and so it would need setting. Chakra engine is 1.15 - 1.5x faster during initialisation of views in my tests, and ~ 7-fold faster at certain other things, like recursive expansion. Mostly however the chakra engine gives a modest improvement. You could try switching off "Tree Remember State" in panel properties and avoid the themes to see if that makes any difference.

Reply #148
@always.beta

I can't reproduce that with the new version (1.3.9.2). Nothing should have changed for those items & all's working well on my test set-ups. All panel properties does is initially read the settings from the script, and those ones are identical to before. The settings are retained unless edited by the user. Try resetting the affected panel properties by deleting them.

Reply #149
Nevermind I was using the first version. Still my foobar without Jscript installed loads in 3.0 seconds (I am using CUI) but with JScript 2.01 it loads in 4.4 seconds even before creating a JScript panel so it is too slow. Jscript 1.3.2.2 loads in 3.1 seconds very good but with your library tree 1.3.8 the console says 3.1 but it's not true my cursor is spinning and I am unable to do anything for 2-3 seconds. I tried you suggestions but they did not make a difference. Is it the size of my library it's very big? Although it is faster to use 2 CUI filters than Jscript library tree.

Also I lost all my edits to the JSmooth script installed 2.01 reverted it back to default and broke your biography script too.

^Edit Actually CUI library tree is even slower! Your library tree is faster but I never used library tree before I was using filters to browse library with Album Artist > Album and liked the black scroll bar / themes from your library script. I never knew library tree is that slow I prefer filters oh well back to white scroll bars lol