Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why no reply to post (Read 6104 times) previous topic - next topic

Why no reply to post

I'm a new member to hydrogenaudio and recently posted the topic "iTunes-LAME app suddenly not showing in iTunes scripts" in the General Audio forum. I'm rather sure I posted in the right forum. I'm not a "beginner" in knowledge about scripts, iTunes, and in general audioware .apps.

I haven't yet received a reply to this post. My question was posted not w/o some research into solving or understanding it. I also realize that not every member viewing my post will have an answer or insight. But at the risk of going 0 for 2...

can someone tell me why there's no post to an issue about a common .app with iTunes?

Why no reply to post

Reply #1
I'm a new member to hydrogenaudio and recently posted the topic "iTunes-LAME app suddenly not showing in iTunes scripts" in the General Audio forum. I'm rather sure I posted in the right forum. I'm not a "beginner" in knowledge about scripts, iTunes, and in general audioware .apps.

I haven't yet received a reply to this post. My question was posted not w/o some research into solving or understanding it. I also realize that not every member viewing my post will have an answer or insight. But at the risk of going 0 for 2...

can someone tell me why there's no post to an issue about a common .app with iTunes?

Please be patience.  Not everyone here uses iTunes.

Why no reply to post

Reply #2
I guess many people here even avoid itunes because its painfully slow. Lots of foobar2000 junkies here.

Why no reply to post

Reply #3
I don't use iTunes so I can't help you with your issue. And I would think bumping your original thread would be better than starting a new thread about why no one is replying to your original thread.

Why no reply to post

Reply #4
I don't use iTunes so I can't help you with your issue. And I would think bumping your original thread would be better than starting a new thread about why no one is replying to your original thread.

ohkay suuure... I'll bump it till someone gets tired of looking at it and answers.

Why no reply to post

Reply #5
Bumping (especially repeated) is bad Netiquette; you might catch a warning for that.

Why no reply to post

Reply #6
ohkay suuure... I'll bump it till someone gets tired of looking at it and answers.

Obviously, you presume someone has the answer and is just holding out on you. Paranoid much?