Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Trouble: playbakck stops after each track! (Read 3892 times) previous topic - next topic

Trouble: playbakck stops after each track!

Hi,
I have been using foobar for a few days and love it (enough to write a guide of winamp-like features in foobar), but have a major problem right now:

Whenever I play a playlist, when it comes to the end of any track, the playback just stops. It never goes on with the next track. Anyone has an idea about this?

I looked in forus but didn;t find anything...
Thanks!

Config: I use WinXP, the Default UI (actually I tried the columns UI, the same thing was happening), and various components including:
scheduler, facets, popoupplus, audioscrobbler, amip wrapper, playcount, dop, lastfm_radios, dspsoundtouch

Ol.

Reply #1
"Menu > Playback > Stop After Current" activated maybe?

Reply #2
See in the Menu if you have "Playback-->Stop after current" option checked.

There is also a related option in Preferences--> General--> Other (Reset stop-after-current when stopping)

Reply #3
Thanks you guys!!! That was it.
How stupid am I.

Just a problem with myhotkeys config being different from what I used to have...

Also, I didn't think of that because in Winamp the "Stop after current" option is automatically reset when stopping. I think.

Now I can turn all my components on again =/

"Menu > Playback > Stop After Current" activated maybe?

Reply #4
Thanks you guys!!! That was it.
How stupid am I.

Just a problem with myhotkeys config being different from what I used to have...

Also, I didn't think of that because in Winamp the "Stop after current" option is automatically reset when stopping. I think.

foobar2000 can do that too:
File ->Preferences -> General -> 'Reset Stop-after-current when stopping'
elevatorladylevitateme