Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Curaçao by Br3tt (Read 332667 times) previous topic - next topic

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #525
It's the rating of the track. You can alter it in the lower left corner.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #526
I wanted to remove the lyrics panel, any pointers on how to do that?

Also the graphical browser doesnt show the album art on startup, it shows the coracao logo, how do i configure it to display otherwise?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #527
1. Replace the Lyric Show Panel in Columns UI Layout - but I woudn't do that, if I don't know what I am doing.

2. Check hide panel on start up and uncheck the one you would like to see.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #528
Kameleon 1.2.0 :
- Playback Order button now remains good image on restart (memory added)

Falstaff, this is possible make in Curacao?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #529
First of all, thank you for this beautiful theme which I am using since december (v.1.2a tweaked). I am currently editing it a little, which brings me to my two questions (which are pretty trite, I am afraid). Here it goes:

1.) I was able to get rid of the date shown in the header, however the album title still get's cut off. Where can I increase the width of the second line (in this case ending with the disc count) in order to use the free space? There is an awful lot of spacing and size related stuff in the "Group Header" script, and honestly I can't make heads and tails of it.

2.) I edited the script for the lyrics viewer (and solved the resulting conflicts with the keywords) to show some general information via the comment tag. It works pretty good so far, but I still need to put a blank line between the date/publisher line and the comment. I tried some stuff with symbols and queries but that is simply discarded instead of generating a blank line. There's got to be a simple code for this.

Thank you,
Chris

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #530
kmk, I use the lyrics panel the same way as you do, to enter a blank line I use:

Code: [Select]
$crlf()

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #531
Thank you, works perfectly

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #532
How can I read albumart from id3v2 tags? I think that ELPlaylist is showing images only from specified definition of __ART_PATH__ variable and not from embedded images in files.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #533
In the ELPlaylist settings, change __EMBEDDED_ART__ to 1.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #537
hey again, wondering if i can get some help of someone in the know.

im trying to update the rating system so it doesnt write it to file tags & just reads to & from the Playback stats database.
i tried a script from this thread for this but it only semi works, it appears to write to file when you first click a star/rating then when you re-rate it (ie from 5 to 4) it unwrites the tag& reads the database, but then if i go to re-rate again it goes back to writing to tag & continiues to follow this behaviour.

heres the script that i currently have on it:

// Background

$drawrect(0,0,%_width%,%_height%,brushcolor-035-035-040 pencolor-null)

// Global

$puts(config_name,'curacao')
$puts(foo_path,'./')

// PerTrack

// ----------------------------
// .deb --- Rating System

// --------------------------------------------
// drawing RATING info
// --------------------------------------------

$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10)),

$puts(rate.x,2)
  $puts(rate.y,$sub(%_height%,70))

$imageabs2(0,0,0,0,0,0,$get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r0.png',alpha-128)

$puts(aa-fp,$year(%first_played%))
  $puts(mm-fp,$month(%first_played%))
  $puts(jj-fp,$day_of_month(%first_played%))
  $puts(aa-lp,$year(%last_played%))
  $puts(mm-lp,$month(%last_played%))
  $puts(jj-lp,$day_of_month(%last_played%))

$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
$puts(rating,$if2($meta(rating),0))
$puts(no.set,1)

$ifgreater($get(aa-lp),$get(aa-fp),
$ifgreater($get(mm-lp),$get(mm-fp),
$puts(nb.aa,$sub($get(aa-lp),$get(aa-fp)))
$puts(nb.mm,$sub($get(mm-lp),$get(mm-fp)))

$ifgreater($get(jj-lp),$get(jj-fp),
$puts(nb.jj,$sub($get(jj-lp),$get(jj-fp)))
$puts(nb.mm,$sub($get(nb.mm),1))
$puts(nb.jj,$add($sub(30,$get(jj-fp)),$get(jj-lp)))
)

$puts(nb.aa,$sub($sub($get(aa-lp),$get(aa-fp)),1))
$puts(nb.mm,$add($sub(12,$get(mm-fp)),$get(mm-lp)))

$puts(nb.mm,$sub($get(nb.mm),1))
$puts(nb.jj,$add($sub(30,$get(jj-fp)),$get(jj-lp)))
)
)
$puts(nb.aa,0)
$ifgreater($get(mm-lp),$get(mm-fp),
$puts(nb.mm,$sub($get(mm-lp),$get(mm-fp)))
$puts(nb.mm,0)
)
$puts(nb.jj,0)
)

)

$puts(autorate.add,2)
$puts(autorate.nbdays.sub,30)

$puts(daterange, $add( $add($mul(365,$get(nb.aa)),$mul(30,$get(nb.mm))),$get(nb.jj)) )

$puts(fix,$div($get(daterange),$get(autorate.nbdays.sub)))
$if(%play_counter%,$puts(rating,$div(%play_counter%,$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))
$puts(rating,$sub($get(rating),$get(fix)))
$if($greater($get(rating),5),$puts(rating,5))
$if($greater(0,$get(rating)),$puts(rating,0))
$puts(no.set,3)
  )

$ifgreater(%rating%,0,

$puts(rate.x,2)

$imageabs2(0,0,0,0,0,0,$get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),$get(foo_path)'/images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r0.png',alpha-128)

$if(%_isplaying%,
$ifequal($get(rating),5,
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r5x.png',<not set>,TOOLTIP:"Reset")
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r5.png',5,TOOLTIP:"Average")
)
$ifequal($get(rating),4,
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,14,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r4x.png',<not set>,TOOLTIP:"Reset")
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,14,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r4.png',4,TOOLTIP:"Good")
)
$ifequal($get(rating),3,
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,28,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r3x.png',<not set>,TOOLTIP:"Reset")
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,28,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r3.png',3,TOOLTIP:"Very Good")
)
$ifequal($get(rating),2,
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,42,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r2x.png',<not set>,TOOLTIP:"Reset")
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,42,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r2.png',2,TOOLTIP:"Excellent")
)
$ifequal($get(rating),1,
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,56,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r1x.png',<not set>,TOOLTIP:"Reset")
$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,56,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r1.png',1,TOOLTIP:"MegaHit")
)
)

$puts(rate.x,2)

$if(%isplaying%,

$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/_r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r5.png',5,TOOLTIP:"Average")

$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,14,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/_r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r4.png',4,TOOLTIP:"Good")

$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,28,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/_r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r3.png',3,TOOLTIP:"Very Good")

$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,42,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/_r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r2.png',2,TOOLTIP:"Excellent")

$button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,56,13,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/_r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/r1.png',1,TOOLTIP:"MegaHit")

$imageabs2(0,0,0,0,0,0,$get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/rating/set2/_r0.png',alpha-255)

)

)

)

// .fin --- Rating System
//

// MOOD TAG SET/UNSET to feed automatically auto-playlist for my portable device

$puts(x,1)
$puts(y,$sub(%_height%,86))

$imageabs2(14,14,0,0,0,0,$get(x),$get(y),$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/mood_off.png',nokeepaspect)
$ifgreater(%MOOD%,0,
$button($get(x),$get(y),0,0,14,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/mood_on.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/mood_off.png',TAG:SET:MOOD:0,TOOLTIP:"Unset")
$button($get(x),$get(y),0,0,14,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/mood_off.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/mood_on.png',TAG:SET:MOOD:1,TOOLTIP:"Set")
)
)

// SKIP TAG SET/UNSET to skip unwanted tracks using the 'Skip Track' (foo_skip.dll) plugin

$puts(x,1)
$puts(y,$sub(%_height%,102))

$imageabs2(14,14,0,0,0,0,$get(x),$get(y),$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/skip_off.png',nokeepaspect)
$ifgreater(%SKIP%,0,
$button($get(x),$get(y),0,0,14,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/skip_on.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/skip_off.png',TAG:SET:SKIP:0,TOOLTIP:"Unset")
$button($get(x),$get(y),0,0,14,14,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/skip_off.png',$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(config_name)'/bt/skip_on.png',TAG:SET:SKIP:1,TOOLTIP:"Set")
)
)

if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #538
Changing
$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
$puts(no.set,1)

to
$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
    $puts(rating,$if2(%rating%,0))
    $puts(no.set,1)

should work, I hope

Edit: typo

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #539
Changing
$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
$puts(no.set,1)

to
$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
    $puts(rating,$if2(%rating%,0))
    $puts(no.set,1)

should work, I hope

Thanks for the response bubi, but i tried this & its still behaving as stated before, adding the rating meta then removing on re-rating & so on.

any other ideas anyone? i was pulling my hair out all weekend on this 1 but just cannot figure it out.

any help greatly appreciated

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #540
hmmm......

I'm using this and the official Playback Statistics Plugin and it's working fine.

Edit: I compared the two scripts with nozepad+ again, and this is the only difference between yours and mine. I really don't know why it's not working.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #541
hmmm......

I'm using this and the official Playback Statistics Plugin and it's working fine.

Edit: I compared the two scripts with nozepad+ again, and this is the only difference between yours and mine. I really don't know why it's not working.

how very odd, thanks for having a look for me though.

if its any help im on the latest version of foobar (although i tried this script previous to the update which had the same results) & version 2.1.8 of the official playback stats component.

thanx for your time

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #542
Kameleon 1.2.0 :
- Playback Order button now remains good image on restart (memory added)

Falstaff, this is possible make in Curacao?

Falstaff you not planing update old configs?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #543

if its any help im on the latest version of foobar (although i tried this script previous to the update which had the same results) & version 2.1.8 of the official playback stats component.

thanx for your time

Do you have Quick Tagger with a rating script installed? Then a command like "1" in trackinfo will trigger both, the rating to database and the Quick Tagger script.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #544

thanx for your time

Do you have Quick Tagger with a rating script installed? Then a command like "1" in trackinfo will trigger both, the rating to database and the Quick Tagger script.

qwertz, your an absolute god send haha. exactly the problem, removed the quicktag component & the rating sytem now works like a dream.
it would appear i can now keep my hair haha

thanks to both qwertz & bubi for your time, greatly appreciated

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #545
Now I remember, there was something with identical script names.
Thx qwertz for recalling this.

But Jack, you don't have to remove quicktag, just rename the rating scripts to other than 1-5 or delete only them (maybe you still want using QT for some other purpose)

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #546
Can anyone help me please? :]
I want to replace default lyrics panel with last.fm biographies

, but when I right click and choose add panel, it covers up the whole left side

I've managed to do it in the bottom part of the config, everything went well.
Also, I've tried hard to change the sizes of the left panels with lyrics "zoomed in", but something always messes up.
Can I make them a bit bigger and keep cover art bigger than lyrics panel at the same time?
something like this

any tips would be much appreciated

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #548
stupid me :\
that was kind of easy, thanks a lot!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #549
im wondering if anyone can help me out.

iv added a few mods to this theme, 1 of which is a filter via the panel stacker as shown here:

my question is, how can i adjust the width of the individual filters?
when i hover over them i get the resive icon but im unable to resize & iv tried changing different variables but to no avail.
im not fused if the width i change it too is permanent but would like to be able to adjust the size to my personal preference.
i added it by stacking 3 filters in a panel stacker & adding it to the playlists stack if that helps.

thanks for your time