Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How would I go through each moved track in a playlist and fix it? (Read 1058 times) previous topic - next topic

How would I go through each moved track in a playlist and fix it?

I recently reformatted my computer, and I moved all of my music to another folder. I copied all my playlist from my previous foobar installation into my new one. But they don't work because the path of all the songs are different since I moved all the songs. Is there a plugin or a way that I can go through each of these songs and automatically fix the path?

Another way it could work is it would search for each song on my library and add the first result to a new playlist for every song. And then replace the playlist with the new playlist.

I tried opening the fpl playlist files in notepad and search & replacing the paths. But when I open foobar those playlists don't work anymore.

How would I go through each moved track in a playlist and fix it?

Reply #2
That was fast, second time today. Thank you!