Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %artist% used as literal in conversion output folder (Read 1792 times) previous topic - next topic

%artist% used as literal in conversion output folder

Hello!
It's been a while, but this problem has persisted throughout most versions of Foobar2000.
When trying to output converted files to a folder based on the artist's name, utilizing %artist%/%album% results in a literal folders called %artist% and %album% being created.  I'm using version 1.2.9...yada yada yada...persists...yada yada...please fix so I can save some time.  Thanks!

Reply #1
1.2.9 works perfectly for me - as have all previous versions.

can you provide a screenshot of the converter>destination dialog which shows filename previews and will illustrate your problem?

Reply #2
Please don't double post, and continue this discussion in your previous thread, where you didn't comment on the answer given. This thread will now close.

I'm using version 1.2.9...yada yada yada...persists...yada yada...
Nice ToS #10.
It's only audiophile if it's inconvenient.