Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to Delete Hydrogen Audio Account? (Read 1778 times) previous topic - next topic

How to Delete Hydrogen Audio Account?

Pretty much as the subject suggests - how do I close and otherwise delete my forum account here? There doesn't appear to be the respective option in my profile settings...

Re: How to Delete Hydrogen Audio Account?

Reply #2
Well we wouldn't have this problem if one could delete their account... Guess I'll just fill this account with gibberish data and abandon it then.

MOD edit: removed unnecessary quote

Reply #3
I personally don't wan't to delete my account, but I find it disappointing that you can not do this or delete messages.
Also this is mandatory under some legislations.
Opus 96 kb/s (Android) / Vorbis -q5 (PC) / WavPack -hhx6m (Archive)

Reply #4
Messages can be modified or deleted with the assistance of a staff member. Use the "Report Post" link or contact a staff member directly via private message.

Your account can be disabled and profile information hidden with the help of an administrator. You would need to contact one of them directly via private message.
korth