Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: SqrSoft Compressor/Limiter (Read 2237 times) previous topic - next topic

SqrSoft Compressor/Limiter

Hello ...
1st post to this forum.
I've downloaded and installed the SqrSoft Compressor/Limiter (foo_dsp_sqrcomp.fb2k-component). I'd like to add it into a tab in one of the panels on foobar2000. However, the Compressor/Limiter does not show up as a select-able UI Element.
Would some one please explain (or point me to) what I'm missing in the installation process of the Compressor/Limiter?
Thank you!

Re: SqrSoft Compressor/Limiter

Reply #2
marc2k3 ...

Thank you for the feedback; very much appreciated!

Reply #3
It's quite unusual for DSP components to have a UI element. You'll probably need to configure it under File>Preferences>Playback>DSP manager.

hello, i have the same issue, but when i go to  File>Preferences>Playback>DSP manager
i just can activate or not the plugin.
Normally, i should have a plce where i can't tune DB limits as another limiter ?

Reply #4
After you add the DSP to the "Active" list, if its options are adjustable a "..." box should appear on the right side next to the "x" box.  Click the "..." box to bring up the options.

Reply #5
After you add the DSP to the "Active" list, if its options are adjustable a "..." box should appear on the right side next to the "x" box.  Click the "..." box to bring up the options.

Thx !

Reply #6
Can we have this component updated to use with Foobar2000 2.1 x64?
• Join our efforts to make Helix MP3 encoder great again
• Opus complexity & qAAC dependence on Apple is an aberration from Vorbis & Musepack breakthroughs
• Let's pray that D. Bryant improve WavPack hybrid, C. Helmrich update FSLAC, M. van Beurden teach FLAC to handle non-audio data