Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where's the FAQ? (Read 3711 times) previous topic - next topic

Where's the FAQ?

Sorry, just noticed it in the General forums....

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #1
This is - by far - the stupidest question ever asked at HA (and there have been a lot of stupid questions recently):

The HA.org FAQ

Next time, take the time to look through the forums (it's in General) or (suprise) use the search function yourself.

dev0
"To understand me, you'll have to swallow a world." Or maybe your words.

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #2
You mean this one?

Hydrogen Audio -> General.

edit: dev0, that was totally uncalled for. I myself have had a bit of trouble finding this FAQ, simply because I don't think to look in the General forum. I agree that a FAQ link should go in the page's top navbar.

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #3
I myself have had a bit of trouble finding this FAQ, simply because I don't think to look in the General forum.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me on this Sunday morning   

I found it after going through the search results a *second* time....

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #4
Really. IMHO there should be a standalone FAQ in Help section or so. Btw, why not to add a link to a main page? This could help many newbies.

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #5
This is - by far - the stupidest question ever asked at HA

LOL!!!!

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #6
Really. IMHO there should be a standalone FAQ in Help section or so. Btw, why not to add a link to a main page? This could help many newbies.

Stay tuned...

A majo guide/FAQ is in progress...

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #7
Stay tuned...

A majo guide/FAQ is in progress...

- When will it be ready?

- Before Christmas.

- Which Christmas?

Glad to hear that it's in the five-year-plan though...

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #8
Dunno..it has been delayed so many times and it is gonna take some time for me and the others involved to copy all the material to the new system we are using.
I can't promise anything. I doubt I will be able to work much on it before the summer vacation due to studies. But we are working on it every week.

Where's the FAQ?

Reply #9
I do agree, the FAQs are hard to find wrapped in the forums. There should be a link on the homepage to them...